ES Recruitment Drive
Sup bro, ive been playing this alot. One of the times i got into a RPG server, but now i cant find it do you know any? btw add me to the list please
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
The only potential purpose of me, is to be a distraction, because I can't aim, drive or attempt clever tactics.
I R IRONMAN
domination, evolution, tdm all the way ;p
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Man this game is fun.

There's something fulfilling about going in with a team to destroy a radio tower using a satchel charge, and nobody has any idea that the satchel charge is set for 30 seconds until the person who set it starts screaming for everyone to run. Now, this is all while surrounded by parachuting soldiers all shooting at you. So in the midst of an intense firefight, where you have the disadvantage, you are also trying to flee from a bomb that is going to go off at any minute. A helicopter that was supposed to give you support manages to fly over the bomb right before it detonates. You turn around and bodies fly from the explosion, and the helicopter pilot is telling everyone that his tail rotor is shot and he's going down. Only a few of you are left, to fight the ever increasing amount of enemy soldiers surrounding you.

Fuck yes. That is by far the most intense firefight I've been in, in that game. I somehow made it out alive, crawled my ass (due to a leg wound) to a MASH I had built earlier, regrouped with my commander, and continued to kick ass.

This made me instantly hit download.
Yeah, that kind of thing happens more often than you would think.

Just yesterday I was in a transport helicopter, carrying a crew to AO. We were intercepted by 3 attack helicopters. I thought we were done for, considering we only had 2 miniguns on the side doors, while the attack helicopters had missiles and autocannons. Our pilot managed to perform miraculous flying, and several times missiles zoomed inches away from the helicopter. As I recall, we took two of them down using the miniguns and the pilot made an emergency landing in a clearing, where we all got out and got as far away as possible :P

if anyone is wondering, I was in the crew chief seat (one of the door guns)
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
A while ago me and snake developed the elaborate sport of helicopter battling, basically you each choose a helicopter and you do whatever it takes to take the other down.
It's pretty fun when you're bored of killing enemies.
I R IRONMAN
that game is really nice, and the best.and ARMA II is totaly free for download!!
when i buy a NVidia GeForce 9800 gt i'll try that...
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
A while ago me and snake developed the elaborate sport of helicopter battling, basically you each choose a helicopter and you do whatever it takes to take the other down.
It's pretty fun when you're bored of killing enemies.

get shot by helicopter now!
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15