ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Damn they should do this with Oblivion Skyrim 2 dont ya think? Bethesda rules and since they took the rights of fallout and oblivion and made it into a 1st person game its been successful and awesome all this time
You reckon it will be F2P?

Bethesda actually refused the idea of making both the fallout series AND the elder scrolls series into MMOs, the reason being you would have to drop the quality significantly. Interplay is walking on thin ice here, this game has the potential to either make or break them. And it doesn't say anything about being free to play.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by sid View Post
Bethesda actually refused the idea of making both the fallout series AND the elder scrolls series into MMOs, the reason being you would have to drop the quality significantly. Interplay is walking on thin ice here, this game has the potential to either make or break them. And it doesn't say anything about being free to play.

Oh I understand, well I wonder why they didnt try make their own MMO from scratch using Bethesdas Engine (forgot what its called) I think it would be a big hit for Bethesda fans!
Mixed feelings about this, first of all I'm not really into mmos, then, it's probably going to be another fps/3d game, which imo is enough to kill a lot of fallout feeling :V

If only they could make it the rts way, because turn-based game would fail as mmo, I would jizz myself. For me fallout should have isometric view or at least something like camera in company of heroes.

Duhh, but this dreaming is pointless. I believe they're gonna make it some awful oblivion-like game with no atmosphere.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by sid View Post
After Bethesda is done with them, it's the only way they can get back on their feet.

Interplay is no way going to be nearly as good as all of bethesdas work. If they do im going to stab my self. I hate those types of games so much, but ill definately still buy it.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Interplay is no way going to be nearly as good as all of bethesdas work. If they do im going to stab my self. I hate those types of games so much, but ill definately still buy it.

I'm not quite sure what you're referring to. If it's Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, most original Fallout fans will tell you they sucked ass.
hi
I remain optimistic about this game regardless of who makes it. Plus. reading up on their faq, I look forward to it as an MMO, because too many MMOs require group play for late game. Hopefully, they'll follow through with their comments and actually make solo play possible at late game.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
I remain optimistic about this game regardless of who makes it. Plus. reading up on their faq, I look forward to it as an MMO, because too many MMOs require group play for late game. Hopefully, they'll follow through with their comments and actually make solo play possible at late game.

Many reasons why I quit WoW. Hope its able to be done solo. I guess that if they do.. it will be near impossible to do it though xD you will proberly have lots of people grouping up forming "gangs" like the silly Raiders and Brotherhood of Steel xD