ES Recruitment Drive
Ok rain flames use to be expensive, but at the moment flame prizes are low. So my offer is: static force, my current flame plus 10k. That would be a total of 80k.
Hm I rechecked your flame and from the size, style, forge and forging time, I see it worth no more than 25k. Static force I can sell for 30k pretty easily, but it'd be a bit harder to make it closer to 33-35k. I see what you offer worth max 70k, I can't sell you the flame for that price.
ok. then hear my last offer:

my current flame (without particle) + static force + 15k.
cant go higher, so that's it.
nah flame for one leg,just eww.
About htose 30k,no sorru i paid more for it.
42k dhould do it.
Or i want azu force :>
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
fair offer, but I'm afraid I can't take it.

Haha Dad, actually the flame is for the foot BUT when you're playing with it the flame sparkles all around and creates a huge field of particles, did u try flame browser?

And lol, 42k - nevah, and Azu force- NEVAH =D
hah i thought so.
But you know that flame is worth more than 30k.
Tho your flame is nice.
40k for my flame?
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
I think you paid a bit over 30k for your flame, 32100 or so was it? I guess I can buy it for the same price, but not above it.

Count3rl At best I could make up nearly 70k of the items you offer, but it still makes a bit less sense than keeping my flame and selling it for a good price when the times comes. I'm not eager to give up for it because it's one of my favorite flames on toribash =3
Ok, just think about my offer. I will pm you if im interested in raising my offer ;)
Last edited by count3rl33; Aug 29, 2011 at 02:34 AM.
/dl me i'll trade my lh flame acid force and vampire torso for ur rain flame :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli