1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

IGN name: DeathDraggy
Belt(Minimum belt is black):5th dan black belt
The mods you are good at/you play the most:Aikidobigdojo,mushu,Joustingfixed
Previous clans:Steel,MJs,BH,Nitro,Joker
The country you are from:Singapore
Why do you wanna join us:I want to join KnC because it is a nice clan filled with nice members
Tell us a little about yourself:Well im a 11 year old boy from Singapore that plays toribash often
Attached Files
Brutal Murder.rpl (44.0 KB, 4 views)
Decap!.rpl (73.9 KB, 2 views)
Sorry This Signature Was Removed And Why In Hell Would You Read It
IGN name: Sipsum
Belt(Minimum belt is black): black
The mods you are good at/you play the most: Aikido, Greykido, AikidoBigDojo
Previous clans: Vibe
The country you are from: Canada
Why do you wanna join us: I wanted to join a clan with a community filled with nice and respectful people and since people that have applied to this clan has said that you are all nice i wanted to be part of it!
Tell us a little about yourself: I am 12 y/o so i can only be online after 3pm when school starts for me. (government depute so school is delayed)

-don't mind my emote on the second replay, It was a joke that me and some friends made in chat-
Attached Files
vs Xastle.rpl (49.9 KB, 8 views)
vs Dtown.rpl (57.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Sipsum; Sep 12, 2014 at 09:16 PM.
Originally Posted by Sipsum View Post
IGN name: Sipsum
Belt(Minimum belt is black): black
The mods you are good at/you play the most: Aikido, Greykido, AikidoBigDojo
Previous clans: Vibe
The country you are from: Canada
Why do you wanna join us: I wanted to join a clan with a community filled with nice and respectful people and since people that have applied to this clan has said that you are all nice i wanted to be part of it!
Tell us a little about yourself: I am 12 y/o so i can only be online after 3pm when school starts for me. (government depute so school is delayed)

-don't mind my emote on the second replay, It was a joke that me and some friends made in chat-

Become a forum junkie, Accepted
#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.
Me
I am Arhamis2 ,Call me 049 please, I was recommended by Spastic023 to join this clan , i am a black belt with 14 years , quite a low voice , i want to join this clan cuse i want some kind of *Familly* to be with , since my mother and father....Well...They are not with us anymore , I want to help this clan to get to the top , and i will do my best , thanks Spastic023 for tha chance. I also am a brony =3.And a black belt.
Last edited by Arhamis2; Sep 14, 2014 at 08:09 AM.
Me
IGN name:Arhamis 2, But call me 049
Belt(Minimum belt is black):Black
The mods you are good at/you play the most:Greykido/ABD
Previous clans:None
The country you are from:Brazil
Some replays of yours:None
Why do you wanna join us:I aws recomended by a good friend called Spastic023
Tell us a little about yourself:I am a man trying to complete a sycle , my life has been broke when my familly died, i am a brony , i am here to show skill , i do not care about the other's opinion , but yet theyr well-being l, i will help this clan grow , Promise...
Originally Posted by spastic023 View Post
.....well

I VOTE YES!

I'm guessing you told him to check the forums mores than 12 times a year right ?
#FindTheCarrot
IGN name: Darkeys7 (ofc)
Belt(Minimum belt is black): 2nd black 100 games to 3rd
The mods you are good at/you play the most: Aikido/abd
Previous clans: Zero, Savage
The country you are from: Denmark
Some replays of yours:
Why do you wanna join us: I started playing toribash back in 2012 and i joined some clans, but then i took a break for about a year and now i feel like it's time for me to join a new clan, and then i decided on knc
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a 14 year old boy from Denmark. I play soccer and league of legends. I hope I get accepted (:
Last edited by Darkeys7; Sep 15, 2014 at 07:16 PM.
[Oh Damn]
Originally Posted by Darkeys7 View Post
IGN name: Darkeys7 (ofc)
Belt(Minimum belt is black): 2nd black 100 games to 3rd
The mods you are good at/you play the most: Aikido/abd
Previous clans: Zero, Savage
The country you are from: Denmark
Some replays of yours:
Why do you wanna join us: I started playing toribash back in 2012 and i joined some clans, but then i took a break for about a year and now i feel like it's time for me to join a new clan, and then i decided on knc
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a 14 year old boy from Denmark. I play soccer and league of legends. I hope I get accepted (:

definitely.......ACCEPTED.
#FindTheCarrot