Ranking
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Darknesslor View Post
can i apply

Sure, but please read some of the front page examples before you do.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
my name is chase or kingchae9 i do like anime im also a black belt im good at aikido abd mushu wushu etc. i would like to join because in my other everyone was douches the never let me be in wars and they would always loose without me. also my favorite color is red the color of my enemy's blood or i just like red in general im 13 yrs old im prettty mature. im usualy on toribash every day i check the forum when i play.

so i hope this is enough
to get in
thanx
Originally Posted by KingChae9 View Post
my name is chase or kingchae9 i do like anime im also a black belt im good at aikido abd mushu wushu etc. i would like to join because in my other everyone was douches the never let me be in wars and they would always loose without me. also my favorite color is red the color of my enemy's blood or i just like red in general im 13 yrs old im prettty mature. im usualy on toribash every day i check the forum when i play.

so i hope this is enough
to get in
thanx

Cancer

I'm gonna say no.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Rexxy527 View Post
lol you guys are taking clan shit too seriously in my opinion. When we were trying to be the best clan in toribash I cared about our image but I don't give a shit anymore. If you have complaints the person to go to is day because he will be the only one to deal with em otherwise the other people in leadership positions really just want to hangout with friends and play toribash and other games

*cough* *cough* take another looky there buckaroo.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
A final note is that adding emoticons is not recommended, Day is a total ass about formal looks so if it doesn't look nice you will get criticized.

ahem
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
watevs indeed good day to you good sir.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Rexxy527 View Post
lol you guys are taking clan shit too seriously in my opinion. When we were trying to be the best clan in toribash I cared about our image but I don't give a shit anymore. If you have complaints the person to go to is day because he will be the only one to deal with em otherwise the other people in leadership positions really just want to hangout with friends and play toribash and other games

If this is how you think being a leader you need a slap in the face and a restart back from page 1 Jake. Being a clan leader or any clan leadership is like being SPL ina boy scout troop. You need to take it seriously or else it goes to shit. Believe it or not, in this clan, people are dependent on you. So tell your other leaders who want to hang around.

Sorry, this just put a prick in my arse.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
I used to think that reputation was everything but i really just don't care anymore. school is coming up and I am gonna be inactive as hell.