Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ok, it isn't youtube who bug, but that fucking old comp. I'm trying to copy the video to my new comp, but it fail at 60-65%.... I'm trying to find a solution.

The curse on that video will continue UNTIL THE END !!

Sorry guys...

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

can't seem to find it, mind just posting a link to your steam account?
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271149688/

Hope this works

EDIT:

Matter of fact Ill make it even more awesome Ill post all my usernames on the games I play.

Guild Wars: Rasiermesser8
Runescape: Slicer99999, Lanthoni1 & 2, wcingpro8, and....Rasiermesser
Trove: LordHelios
CoD & Minecraft(Xbox): BigDaddyAj8

LoL, WoW, CS:GO, I dont play much.
Last edited by Milf; Mar 3, 2016 at 10:44 AM.
Parrot
I'll join in on the fun. I dont have steam but I'll get it and buying games is not a problem for me. I do play WarFrame and on the rare occasion minecraft.

You can always find me on my Xbox One tho.(VoidStraxt)
Last edited by XxGamerzz; Mar 3, 2016 at 04:28 PM.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Hello

http://steamcommunity.com/id/RainEdits/

Games: Trove, TF2, L4D2, Shoppe Keepe, COD Ghost, COD BO2, COD MW3, Toribash, Gmod, Csgo, CSS, Trove, Saints Row: The Third, Binding of Isaac, War thunder, Tribes Ascend, Unturned, Turbo Dismount, Besiege, Skyrim, Goast Simulator, Geometry Dash.

if any more info needed tell me please

sorry guys but in order to keep it simple seeing as we are only starting this im going to be leaving out the consoles for now.

updating now, if you want to be represented in the game catalog GIVE ME A LINK TO YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert