Ranking
Original Post
Want to join the opposition? Post here

Watch The Klan Opposition Video Here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf6Ht-7PohY

Joining:
If you wish to join, feel free to post the following info in this thread.
If you join, you must be forum active. I will check your posts each month, and if you have not posted anything you will be kicked out.
You must also have at least 40 posts to join this clan
Come on our Irc channel and talk to us. The channel is #KO

Name:
Belt:
Best Mod:
Why should we let you join the Klan Opposition:
Any special skills that can be useful to the clan: (making textures or avatars or something)
How active are you ingame and on the forums.
Previous clans:
How do you feel about the current clans/ What do you think of the current clans?
Post at least one good replay of you in your best mod, and 2 replays of you in any mods.

IF YOU DO NOT FILL OUT THE APPLICATION CORRECTLY, YOU WILL NOT EVEN BE CONSIDERED FOR [KO]

After you apply, a thread will be made for the members to vote on whether to let you in. The final decision will be made by The Council of Leaders. You will be informed by pm if you made it into the clan or not.
Last edited by Azazell; Aug 12, 2009 at 10:27 PM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belt:Brown
Judo
I love the idea of getting back at all the asshole clans with belt restrictions.
3-4 time a week playing the game 1-3 time on the forums
The other clans were assholes I tried to get into a nother clan and I was tested beat him and he just left the game because he could not stand losing to a blue belt.I WAS PISSED so in short I hate them

Tested and accepted--Gum
Last edited by Gum; Mar 17, 2009 at 09:56 PM.
ok this is hiimbob i guess i can post now....i would like to join with my black belt

automatically in since you already made it in---gum
Last edited by Gum; Mar 18, 2009 at 02:55 AM.
Name: Chickens
Belt: Brown
Best Mod: Twinsword5
Why should we let you join the Klan Opposition: None
Any special skills that can be useful to the clan: (making textures or avatars or something) none
How active are you ingame and on the forums. everyday 1-4 hours on both
How do you feel about the current clans/ What do you think of the current clans? I hate the way they dont let lower then black belts join. and when they do get beat they run away saying we're not worth their time.
Last edited by rollin; Mar 25, 2009 at 04:05 AM.
If you can come up with a reason why we should let you join and you get tested, we will consider your application
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
let me join haha
Belt:brown
Best Mod:judo
Why should we let you join the Klan Oppositionlease please please ill bring tamales,pupusas,tacos,enchiladas and more mexican foor
Any special skills that can be useful to the clan: nada
How active are you ingame and on the forums: everyday i look at them but i dont post much.
replay:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KTQRQPPS
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X2KHNPPU

accepted---rollin
Last edited by rollin; Mar 25, 2009 at 04:05 AM.
he is in, rollin said so
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol, i dont have my mexican food yet though.........
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]