Toribash
Original Post
Klan Opposition Rules and Story

Backstory:
Because of frustration with the current clans and their attitude towards anyone who who wants to join and isn't a black-belt, Klan Opposition was born. We oppose the way the clans have become and want to make them the way they should be; open to anyone who can prove themselves. To be eligible to join, you must feel the same way we do about the current clans.

Clan Aim: To provide toribashians who are fed up with the existing clans a lighthearted place to have fun and achieve greatness. Playing with other like-minded people who will always stick together and who believe in the principles of what a clan is supposed to be.

Rules:
1. Respect your fellow Klan Opposition members.
2. Be Mature, we don't need this to become a spam and flame clan.
3. Try to respect everyone else
4. Do not make a begging thread in our forum. I will close it and will close any more you make.

I will kick your sorry ass out of this clan if you break this rule.

Due to recent events I am informing you all that if you are caught invading another clan's forums and say something flameing, rude, or insulting i will not help when you get banned.

The flip side of this is if you see someone doing this in our forums, please inform one of the leaders so we may investigate.

Also, please be polite and respectful to any other players that may try to bait you into saying or doing something that can get you banned. If they keep trying, they will get banned themselves, so dont worry about them.

NEW RULE: Be polite ingame, especially to mods and admins or i will personally kick you out of this clan.
Last edited by Gum; May 5, 2009 at 07:39 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
update
attention KO members effective tomorrow we will be using a new system heres how it works:

our new system is based off offense and severity

flaming=1.0-2.0 depends on how severe

spaming=1.0-2.0 depends on how severe

inactivty=after a week (unless excused) 0.1 for each day

if it reaches or exceeds 5.0 you will be ejected from the clan

note:first timers get off free with 0.5 if it worsens however standards will apply

(this will only apply to accidental posts in our clan forums if it i see u spam other clan forums standards will apply)

update: system is being implemented
update 2: prior to what gum said anyone caught flaming gum or any others quitters will not be tolerated i for one am a friend of his and expect all of you to respect their decisions those of you that flame them will be kicked off the clan end of story i will no longer tolerate those who disrespect others just because of a simple decision
Last edited by bluehero; May 22, 2009 at 12:12 PM.