Ranking
Ok. i wont type in color if you say so.

Thank for being understand. ~Chris
Last edited by Chris; Dec 16, 2015 at 02:35 AM.
Well, first of all, kudos on having the balls to take the first baby steps. The hardest part is to not get discouraged at the beginning, because NOBODY starts out being good at anything (barring autistic savants). But, if you really want to get good and like what you're doing, a little adversity shouldn't be a problem for you. ;)

ANYWAYS, actual feedback:
The background recolour is... Not bad, i guess, since you did manage to avoid a potentially ugly outline on your tori for the most part. Not a terribly interesting colour choice, but at least your tori stands out acceptably. I'd like to see a different shade for the ground if you are to have a shadow, though.

The custom name is really not pretty at all. Nasty pixelation, bearing witness to upscaling, and those flames behind the letters suffer greatly from it. Besides that, it kind of looks like one of those effects you'd get on a website that says "TYPE IN YOUR NAME TO SET IT ON FIRE" or something along the lines of that. It's not a bad fire effect per se, it's just that the pixelation ruins it big time, and like so many other auto-generated effects (pardon me if it isn't), you have next to no control over it. Having control over your graphic assets is IMPORTANT.

I'm not even going to get into the ground texture because what's even going on there? But anyhoo, good luck with your ventures, and keep practicing!

disclaimer: i am not actually a photo editor and only have limited knowledge of fonts and colour theory
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
It isnt free its not ms paint lol

Anyways heres my actual criticism

As shook said and i said the letters are pixel ish and i can barely see them (i think thats because of he flame you added)
The background is pretty good but i kind looks too plain add some shading on the ground
To make it look better
Ur tori also looks a bit pixelish to me tho you should fix that
Anyways its good for a start im assuming you used gimp or ms paint

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

I read all the argument , i agree with them, dosent even called "Photo Edit" u just did the bg pink and Use a font and type, and the fire is made of pixels, if u zoom up into it, u will see thats you make it randomly, so yeah, not even "Custom name " v:, i dont want to start new argument , but yeah, my suggestion.
playboi
Originally Posted by xFIRExGAME View Post
I read all the argument , i agree with them, dosent even called "Photo Edit" u just did the bg pink and Use a font and type, and the fire is made of pixels, if u zoom up into it, u will see thats you make it randomly, so yeah, not even "Custom name " v:, i dont want to start new argument , but yeah, my suggestion.

You said you read the thread, so why are you just repeating what others say? I also think that you should know the difference from constructive criticism and being twat

On subject: Try Gimp, it's free if you don't want to pirate/buy Photoshop. You could say it's a lightweight version of PS.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]