Toribash
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
That made my day... almost as funny as the goatse in assazin's blender mod tourney XD

D - )

That kid got fucked so hard

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
D - )

That kid got fucked so hard

Lol'd, I almost pissed myself laughing over that one.

D - )

Also nice avvy ;)
[23:05] <sham> hey
[23:05] <eightah> Ohai.
[23:06] <eightah> What you need?
[23:06] <sham> box banned me a while back from #claninq because i was not a member or an ally. I'm trying to get to know some inq members, and im pretty good friends with kev, echo, stellar, and wolfe. could you unban me or convince him to let me in?
[23:07] <sham> i asked echo and he said that he has no authority and to query you
[23:09] <eightah> Hmmm.. Well, box is a complete cunt (<3) And he is not here, I shall unban you for now. But I have no word over box's decision, so if he decides to ban you again, there's fuck all I can do.. I'll let him know I unbanned you.

So like, yeah. Hi box.<3
Wait, what
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
Wow Wolfe is posting in the forums.. Time to avoid this forum.

Originally Posted by eightah View Post
[23:06] <sham> box banned me a while back from #claninq because i was not a member or an ally. I'm trying to get to know some inq members, and im pretty good friends with kev, echo, stellar, and wolfe. could you unban me or convince him to let me in?
[23:07] <sham> i asked echo and he said that he has no authority and to query you
[23:09] <eightah> Hmmm.. Well, box is a complete cunt (<3) And he is not here, I shall unban you for now. But I have no word over box's decision, so if he decides to ban you again, there's fuck all I can do.. I'll let him know I unbanned you.

So like, yeah. Hi box.<3

Lol'd so hard at these
Originally Posted by eightah View Post

So like, yeah. Hi box.<3

I don't want sham in our channel or board, plain and simple. He's somewhat of an idiot (or has been) and has done nothing so far to show me that he is not an idiot.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Box, I understand that we haven't exactly been too fond of eachother, but things have changed. If you're still mad about the SyN thing, or whatever it was, that was about a year ago. I don't think its fair to hold a grudge against me for that long without giving me a second chance. I tend to get along with most people that chat with me. Just get in IRC sometime and I'd be glad to chat and shit.

Last time I checked, you were the only one in inq that has something against me. To ban me from a room that I have not done anythign wrong in, or a board just because you don't like me is not right. I understand that it's a personal opinion, but it doesn't have to be the clan's opinion.
Last edited by sham; Aug 18, 2012 at 05:03 AM.
inq.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
Box, I understand that we haven't exactly been too fond of eachother, but things have changed. If you're still mad about the SyN thing, or whatever it was, that was about a year ago. I don't think its fair to hold a grudge against me for that long without giving me a second chance. I tend to get along with most people that chat with me. Just get in IRC sometime and I'd be glad to chat and shit.

Last time I checked, you were the only one in inq that has something against me. To ban me from a room that I have not done anythign wrong in, or a board just because you don't like me is not right. I understand that it's a personal opinion, but it doesn't have to be the clan's opinion.

Each other. It's. Anything.

Lolol. It's perfectly fair. Get out.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing