Ranking
Original Post
What genre/s do you like?
I like: Pop, Rock, Metal, Rap, Hip Hop, Dubstep, A little House, A little Country, Some Reggae, And I also like mashup of diff genres like Reggae and Dubstep (like Bun Dem by Skrillex and Damian Gonmg Jr.)
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
WorldEater: They sound very good, thank you!
jase123: Hmm...we have like..similar interests in music ^ ^
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Pretty much anything except mainstream pop, but mainly early hardstyle/hardtrance.

Coca <3<3<3

Also if we're talking dubstep

Last edited by Lazors; May 24, 2013 at 01:30 AM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I like everything that isn't complete crap, whether its soul, indie rock, trap, heavy metal or blues if it catches my attention and sounds great I like it.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Yeah, me too ninja :>
I dont like anything with screaming in it :|

Also, these:

mmm

( ˘ ³˘)
I love: norwegian black metal, suicidal, industrial black metal. death, folk, doom, trash metal. Dark electro, hellectro.. ^_^
just a fancy signature
Alternative, indierock, blues rock, acoustic stuff is also good.
Also good hip hop and rap music on occasion. I'm talking Wu-Tang Clan here, not something disgusting like Lil Wayne or Nicki Minaj.
Lazors: I kinda like mainstream pop..not really familiar with hardstyle, but other than that, I like your dubstep music choice!
NinjaVodou: True that dude.
Discoveryy: Awesome song choices! So calm and shit. But I kinda like some screamo songs :/.
DarkerHarder: Ahhh..a rocker I see...I love some of those genres except suicidal, doom and I only love a little folk ^ ^
Dilara: Alternative,indierock,acoustic and some blues rock for me . Also, yes, I know what you mean, not the crap of rap today that yields Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne. But hope you like Macklemore, 'cause you know, he's awesome.