Ranking
By the way, Zeph, I would like you to read up on the MYST Division explanation. if you haven't already. I'm planning to do something big with the Division soon.
Please try and recruit more people, from now on, +10 bP will be awarded for each person successfully recruited. I'm planning on creating a whole recruitment division.
If you'd like, you could be a Senior Recruiter, or something of that caliber.
P.S, Please tell any people that don't know how to accept an invitation how to accept, we currently have a lot of people pending probably due to not being able to figure out how to accept the invitation.
Thanks for all the people recruited.
<Totalsolar> Do yuh like waffles?
<greatbob> Bend over, bish.
Sure!i would absolutely looooove to be a senior recruiter !Thanks total!
-----
Also, how much bp do I have right now and what is the MYST Division?is it the MYST shock troopers?and can I be part of the shock troopers(I hope my tryout counts as a test😁)😄
Last edited by ZephAxix; May 30, 2015 at 12:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
im having a couple of problems recruiting. i dont have the option to invite members?any thoughts on why?
-----
help please!
Last edited by ZephAxix; Jun 1, 2015 at 01:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Toribash Name: Noobsleya and GoddLike(alt)
Belt: Brown
Best Mods: aikido ABD mushu
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: yes (BadCo) but they are dead now
Why You Want To Join: im looking for I new clan
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): I am a pro in my mods
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: almost everyday
Attached Files
no shovel .rpl (43.8 KB, 4 views)
Lift Come Back.rpl (44.2 KB, 4 views)
no way.rpl (41.3 KB, 3 views)
Noobsleya, I cannot approve your application as I cannot view your replays( im traveling). Please note that we do not accept alts.
Don't worry Noobsleya, I currently am viewed them right now. I'll edit this post when I'm finished.
EDIT: I have viewed all three of your replays, and you are quite good. I have invited you. Accept it if you want or not.
Last edited by Totalsolar; Jun 5, 2015 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Looked at the replays
<Totalsolar> Do yuh like waffles?
<greatbob> Bend over, bish.
hi can i join
hello i am shymin105 my toribash name of course
my belt is brown
i could help by training others and giving tc
best mod akido
i want to join because well you guys seem nice and cool
i have never been in another clan
i play toribash 1-3 times a day ;-;
interesting fact i'm smart
shaymin105 I'm not the one who picks anything but If I was the one picking I would probably say no sorry you have to put more AWESOMENESS IN THIS ORGINIZATION!!!!!!!! MERHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
name:themejaxon
belt:black
best mods: idk really, anything that is close combat
i have been in another clan (MAU), but they suk
i want to join cuz im lookin for a new clan
idk how i could help really, i could give t i guess, maybe show some of my "special moves" to people
intereszting fact: i make alt acounts to troll the newbies XD
application
hi my name is dominicko and im 15.(btw im not gonna caps I just don't care) ima 3rd dan black and I love judo akido and ABD. I hat lifters and shovelers so don't even think about doing it
also I wanna join mystic because it seems they are loyal and a nice clan.

love,DOMINICKO also cant wait to join