Toribash
Once there was a retarded banana , who liked sum and sweet cum. A normal teen with a huge dick, he was eating dick growth pills. His dick became as big as the full moon, so one day as night fell, he decided that he should try to stick his dick to the
Zyns#6664
Once there was a retarded banana , who liked sum and sweet cum. A normal teen with a huge dick, he was eating dick growth pills. His dick became as big as the full moon, so one day as night fell, he decided that he should try to stick his dick to the land speed record
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
Once there was a retarded banana , who liked sum and sweet cum. A normal teen with a huge dick, he was eating dick growth pills. His dick became as big as the full moon, so one day as night fell, he decided that he should try to stick his dick to the land speed record, but broke it and replaced i with a cactus
(you can add only 3 words but it's ok)

Once there was a retarded banana , who liked sum and sweet cum. A normal teen with a huge dick, he was eating dick growth pills. His dick became as big as the full moon, so one day as night fell, he decided that he should try to stick his dick to the land speed record, but broke it and replaced it*with a cactus, then he asked
Zyns#6664
Henlo.

Once there was a retarded banana , who liked sum and sweet cum. A normal teen with a huge dick, he was eating dick growth pills. His dick became as big as the full moon, so one day as night fell, he decided that he should try to stick his dick to the land speed record, but broke it and replaced it with a cactus, then he asked the local witchdoctor
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Once there was a retarded banana , who liked sum and sweet cum. A normal teen with a huge dick, he was eating dick growth pills. His dick became as big as the full moon, so one day as night fell, he decided that he should try to stick his dick to the land speed record, but broke it and replaced it with a cactus, then he asked the local witchdoctor, willing to change
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
Once there was a retarded banana , who liked sum and sweet cum. A normal teen with a huge dick, he was eating dick growth pills. His dick became as big as the full moon, so one day as night fell, he decided that he should try to stick his dick to the land speed record, but broke it and replaced it with a cactus, then he asked the local witchdoctor, willing to change his dick for
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Once there was a retarded banana , who liked sum and sweet cum. A normal teen with a huge dick, he was eating dick growth pills. His dick became as big as the full moon, so one day as night fell, he decided that he should try to stick his dick to the land speed record, but broke it and replaced it with a cactus, then he asked the local witchdoctor, willing to change his dick for a rainbow banana
Zyns#6664
Once there was a retarded banana , who liked sum and sweet cum. A normal teen with a huge dick, he was eating dick growth pills. His dick became as big as the full moon, so one day as night fell, he decided that he should try to stick his dick to the land speed record, but broke it and replaced it with a cactus, then he asked the local witchdoctor, willing to change his dick for a rainbow banana, a mighty weapon
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits