Toribash
Original Post
School's "Standard student attire"
Well ok at my school, just last year they made a new rule type thing. You have to dress in SSA (standard student attire). Which means you can only wear shirts with a collar, cant have any writing, logo, w/e at all on it, solid color, and it has to be certain colors. I'm not sure what all the colors are but I know there's black, navy, gold, and other stuff. This is the same for pants/shorts, they also cant be blue jeans.

So discuss whether your school has something similar or what you think of it.

?Yay for discussion worthy topic?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Read it and weep ;-;
Last edited by tertywerty; Mar 13, 2009 at 06:33 PM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
xD you have it easy. Growing up I went to a Catholic school located in a ghetto part of town. Our Uniform was navy blue pants, and a white or blue collared shirt, we had to wear dress shoes. This was our only option while all of my friends from the neighborhood could wear whatever they wanted to the public schools. Granted once I to go highschool I could also wear whatever I wanted.

Once this is put into place you may find it to be not so bad. Rich kids are less likely to walk around like snooty pricks if they are focred to look like everyone else :P...or something. Plus I think it really does help people maintain more of a focus on school.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I go to an alternative school for kids who get in trouble.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
At my school you can wear anything you want. It just can't be gang related , inappropriate....
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
I go to an alternative school for kids who get in trouble.

xD I eventually ended up in a high school like that. But it was 1/2 my choice to go.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Same here mine was a self refferal.
Im glad I did go to both my alt schools though it teached me how to be independant and touphend me up.

[Evil] is recruiting!

Originally Posted by Ramenlover View Post
At my school you can wear anything you want. It just can't be gang related , inappropriate....

Same for my school. But, its never enforced. I went to school with a naked chick on my shirt and nobody said anything, except my biology teacher which kept staring at it. When I asked him why, he said he was studying the anatomy.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by ToXiKz View Post
Same for my school. But, its never enforced. I went to school with a naked chick on my shirt and nobody said anything, except my biology teacher which kept staring at it. When I asked him why, he said he was studying the anatomy.

I lol'd at that. I dont usually actually lol, but for that one, I did.

And ya all schools have to follow the basic stuff like gang and inapropiate stuff... And ya its not like its that bad anyways since I dont care at all what my clothes look like, as long as theyre comfy.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop