Ranking
Original Post
[DSC] clan [PUFF]
Background:

One day Pkuhl was sitting in his room wondering why he was so bored. "All flash games are the SAME" he whispered quietly to himself. Thus, his quest began. FIND THE MOST AWESOME GAME EVER. After about 30 minutes of searching (thank god dial-up is a thing of the past), he began his Toribash life. He was having fun, laughing, playing, learning. However, PKuhl was sad. He had no friends that played Toribash! That is when he asked mcmuffin to join. Mcmuffin was not very good at first. However, with practice, he learned new tricks and soon got quite good. One day mcmuffin proposed that we both join a clan. He suggested one, but I suggested another. Amongst quarrels and debate, we found resolve in creating a new clan. Thus, PUFF was born.

The Story:

On the seventh Night of existence, there was a clash in the outer reaches of the universe. Some believe it was the second big bang. Some believe it is where God rested. I, and only I, know the truth. It was this Night that sacrifice became a reality. A godly creature, Puff, had come from the future to stop the creation of the universe altogether, for the future had become a vile and evil place, but he had come at the wrong time. It was too late. In his rage, he ripped the outer lining of the Universe, creating a void through which nothing could survive. The godly creature, however, in his attempt to undue his mistake, sacrificed himself as a block for the rip. To this day he stands there in agony and pain, regretting his mistake and waiting for something to save him. It is in his honor that we fight.

AIM:

Puff aims to unite players in a friendly environment and a relaxing attitude while still maintaining a strong training program for intermediate players. Our clan does not aim to be full of Black Belts and higher, although it hopefully will eventually look that way. We aim to help immerse those that still have things to learn in a way that they will improve at a fast pace.

LORDS

KINGPUFFPKuhl: Black Belt, Co-founder, recruiter, Moderator (1st in Command)
PUFFDRAGONmcmuffin: Brown Belt, Co-founder, recruiter (2nd in command)

DUKES and COUNTS

SERFS and PEASANTS

ATTENTION: The name PUFF in no way signifies drugs, dragons, or Powerpuff girls. Please no name calling. It is merely a fitting combination of the leaders' names: PKuhl and Mcmuffin. I would appreciate it if you would not make any fun of the name. Thank you.

We are a friendly clan looking for friendly active members. Also if you are truly loyal to the clan you will receive 1k tc in payment, no strings attatched. To apply, please fill out the following:

Tag:
Belt:
Reason you are interested:
Reason we should pick you:
average hours a week you play:
Nationality:

Thank you!
PK
Last edited by PKuhl; Dec 31, 2008 at 06:28 PM.
and lo He came upon the sinner with little mercy. henceforth from this moment on He shall be known as PK, the painkiller.

Puff will sacrifice himself for the greater good as punishment for his rage. It is in His honor that we fight.
Tag: rumblexpk
Belt: orange? I think maybe yellow
Reason you are interested: I need a clan and your tagname is similar to mine (PK)
Reason we should pick you: I'm much better than my belt indicates. I have won the majority of my matches, including against black belts.
average hours a week you play: 14
Nationality: American
ok rumble, you're in.

you will need to belt-up though, so make sure you remain more active than you have been. You will be added to the infantry list. You must become brown belt or higher to be an sargeant.
and lo He came upon the sinner with little mercy. henceforth from this moment on He shall be known as PK, the painkiller.

Puff will sacrifice himself for the greater good as punishment for his rage. It is in His honor that we fight.
yaya! Finally we got a thread. Way to go PK.
Mcmuffin here reportin for duty.

Oh and i can settle for colonel mcmuffin. instead of sarge. It has a nice ring to it.
And i plan on getting to be a brown belt today or tomorrow, seeing as how I've advanced to a blue belt about 5 times already.
lol no mcmuffin you are a leader. no sgt or colonel for us. haha

oh and make sure you do some recruiting in games, and message me on here to edit the list, k?

Tag:ImageAll
Belt:Blue
Reason you are interested:Because it would be cool
Reason we should pick you:Because one of your co-founders recruited me :P
average hours a week you play:Too many (maybe 10-15)
Nationality:American or German -- whatever I feel like being at the moment

nice. hope u can get that blue up to a brown . but u play more than me , so lol ill get there after u maybe.

i say yes. pk -
hey guys im a little short on tcs right now. leagoin needs 1k but i dont know his official tag ...like the numbers. anyone know it?