Ranking
Original Post
[Solved]My kick needs improving
Hey all , so I got into this game about 4 days ago and 2 days ago I found a kick that puts most beginner and intermediate players off their balance while putiing my leg into a position I can spring out of (I play judo exclusively) so this kick has gotten me far and till an hour or so ago 4000 and something in the world w/l ratio leaderboards. But now i see people doing 2 turn strong kicks that attack my pelvis and break me , and I can't see any way to break out of it. Could anyone give me advice on how to improve my kick?

(Replays included)
Attached Files
fighting alexa.rpl (24.4 KB, 21 views)
Kick attackAlex.rpl (33.2 KB, 13 views)
kick break2.rpl (19.3 KB, 10 views)
kick break.rpl (19.2 KB, 10 views)
Flip attack.rpl (81.0 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Awarhammer; Jul 30, 2011 at 09:21 PM.
I cant see what to do through the Replays,honestly...I dont really do judo,so i dont really know.I'd say,Come up with your own special moves.About 2 or three.Thats what I did honestly.Try not to repeat moves too much in the future.I learned that the hard way.A lot of people have low tolerance on this game :/.
-----
Ergh.Didn't have to say honestly twice >_<.Doesnt sound right.
Last edited by Marrez; Jul 30, 2011 at 10:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
beware
the goblin
First of all, dont use the same move all the time, freestyle a little^^.

let me guess, your crotch looks like this???

In the attachments is a move, which should counter them.
Attached Files
emmmmm.rpl (13.8 KB, 12 views)
Hehe i remember that first replay!

Thats when i had just started playing and had NO idea how to play :P
So i learnt the hard way ;)
Originally Posted by Tibbz2 View Post
Hehe i remember that first replay!

Thats when i had just started playing and had NO idea how to play :P
So i learnt the hard way ;)

Mee too Nice replaýs for beginner
Rainbow powers FTW!!! Bitches :3
NinoRossii <3
You need to relax the needed joints and stack up the power. If ur part is going, u ain't hold it or let it go there too fast, but u use the other joints and relax. I can show you ingame cuz I'm lazy to make the replay.
If you wish to have any other information, you can read the links posted here or pm KickingAss, he will help you.