Toribash
Original Post
[Solved]how do i get free textures on my avatar?
this is one of my iggest problems with toribash someone help me plz!
if you help ill give u banana
You need to actually buy the texture items in order to wear textures.

However, if you already have the items, you can look around in the Art/Textures section for people selling texture sets or heads. If you'd like to request a texture set, check here.
If you don't have that kind of money and you're looking for semi-decent textures, check this thread. It has a bunch of free texture sets. I used Vigilante Vizard for awhile until I got my own texture set. Thanks Fluxit.

Remember: you need to have the texture items in order to wear textures.
Last edited by MrTeapawt; Aug 4, 2011 at 05:17 AM. Reason: changed the links and whatnot
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by Taco901 View Post
Sorry I thought he was talking about the items.. D:

I think he was talking about both, but the actual textures for the most part.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Make your own.
Request them in Art/Textures Request board.
Free textures can be found in old threads at the Art/Textures board, GATA's Free Head Texture Corner, and Google.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Well, you can't get the head texture for free. But in the Art/Textures section in the forums sometimes have people who give free textures. Very rare though!
Im going to assume you mean a forum avatar.
If that is the case, go to your "User CP" just below the top left of the forum.
On the left side find "Edit Avatar" From there you can upload an image from your computer, or type in the image address of the avatar you want. If you do not have Toriprime or VIP you must use an avatar size of 100x100 or less.

If that is not the case and you want textures for your toribash player, you can buy the respective items in the torishop, or the market by searching their names. Once you have the items, you can either buy a texture set from the Art/Textures board, or make your own with image editing programs like GIMP or Photoshop. Then it's as simple as uploading them onto your texure item and activating in in your inventory.