people playing: 84, servers online: 28, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Penguin

Toribash Community » General » Off-Topic » Gaming Chat
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old May 1, 2018   #601
Retro
Event Squad

10th Dan Black Belt

I'm a mage man until I die but I got like 0 Dust and I refuse to settle with a cheap meta rogue deck that I'll see even in Legend, so I think I'm fine with not playing HS until next expansion
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Retro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2018   #602
Kazu
Forumite

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Obey

i love mage but i dont have any dust left so i made freeze mage deck w/o any of the new cards
Replays
Where's Fred at?
Kazu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2018   #603
Kido
Forumite

Master Belt
Clan: Frost

kind of want to build otk rogue tho but no dustleft :/
oh, i busted the floor
Kido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2018   #604
>Smaguris
ub3r

Master Belt
Clan: Adventure

The current tavern brawl is absolutely free gold with crystal core rogue. Had 5 wins previously and now having a break at 7-0
Smaguris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2018   #605
Teased

Brown Belt

got 9 wins in that brawl with lady in white and keleseth deck honestly funniest deck ive played in a while
Teased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2018   #606
>Smaguris
ub3r

Master Belt
Clan: Adventure

I have a feeling these new "magnetic" cards will be more game breaking than Shudderwocker combos
I buy stuff for USD, PM me
Smaguris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2018   #607
Kazu
Forumite

10th Dan Black Belt

I'm more worried about Mecha'thun. He's fun for now but I really hope people will stop playing him, because it's an autowin against any current control deck.
Replays
Where's Fred at?
Old Aug 9, 2018   #608
azzeffir23
Raconteur

10th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
I'm more worried about Mecha'thun. He's fun for now but I really hope people will stop playing him, because it's an autowin against any current control deck.

Yeah because control decks were such a thing in the last year or more. I wanted to have fun with Mecha Druid and Even Mecha Lock, but every time i face an aggro deck i fucking struggle every second, fucking cancerous meta. What's more disgusting is not being able to pull out the combo with druid because i had the bad luck of having 1 more card that i need to use from my hand and i just died coz no more health. Disgusting.

Yes against control decks both of them have an advantage, but against aggro, you have to pray.
azzeffir23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2018   #609
Kazu
Forumite

10th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Yeah because control decks were such a thing in the last year or more.

But i dont wanna wait 'til Mecha'thun rotates out of standard to play control again.

Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
I wanted to have fun with Mecha Druid and Even Mecha Lock, but every time i face an aggro deck i fucking struggle every second, fucking cancerous meta. What's more disgusting is not being able to pull out the combo with druid because i had the bad luck of having 1 more card that i need to use from my hand and i just died coz no more health. Disgusting.

Yes against control decks both of them have an advantage, but against aggro, you have to pray.

DK, Spreading Plague and Pyro + Barkskin are pretty reliable tools against aggro.
Replays
Where's Fred at?
Old Aug 10, 2018   #610
azzeffir23
Raconteur

10th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
DK, Spreading Plague and Pyro + Barkskin are pretty reliable tools against aggro.

Spreading plague is not viable at all, even against aggro, but against control you have to pray that you will burn you plague just because you will have to waste time destroying your scarabs.
azzeffir23 is offline   Reply With Quote