Toribash
O.O ughh nooo i will never play nintendogs again i played in elementary and i got hOoked... Never again lol also donnu bout bakugan but i was kind of looking for a game more like shin megami but with better graphics and for comp lol
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
i need cheap games that i can buy, i love games where you can customize your character

also games on discount on steam plz. I love games like Killing floor, Garry's mod, alan wake (this is my favorite game)
i love physical thriller.

games like $10 or less, oh and also games that my little lappy can handle, it's too shitty.

ALSO, i want games that have multiplayer features.

you could go by gamestop.they have lots of cheap games.

Heavy rain is a physical drama/thriller for ps3. You choose choices of what to do and some of the choices you do affect you later on in the game.i don't know how much it costs though
Originally Posted by joshyjojo View Post
O.O ughh nooo i will never play nintendogs again i played in elementary and i got hOoked... Never again lol also donnu bout bakugan but i was kind of looking for a game more like shin megami but with better graphics and for comp lol

only game i can think of for you is pokemon
-----
maybe red faction underground for you lgox its kinda like halo but without suits and different looking enemies
Last edited by PinkwafflesFTW; Jul 9, 2011 at 11:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by LGOX View Post
Game like halo

Try these if you haven't already:

*Mass Effect series
*Call of Duty Modern Warfare series (and Black Ops)
*Unreal Tournament 3 (not quite the same, but still "run at enemies and shoot" sorta gameplay)

Originally Posted by joshyjojo View Post

Not exactly better graphics, but the Final Fantasy series are quite similar to Shin Megami. Some of the games before FFX are on PC (e.g. Final Fantasy 7 and 8 ). FFXII is probably closest to Shin Megami, and has comparable graphics but is only on PS2.

Watch even mentioning *them*, no discussion aloud. ~Lume
Last edited by Lume; Jul 10, 2011 at 06:24 AM.
I have a ps2 guess ill try that game haha and im never playing pokemon it was fun in elementary school and 6th grade but now its just gotten retarded
no thats not it i mean for me, MYSELF I can't stand it lol ppl i know in high school still play it but i just find it really boring now like i tried black on my cousins DS and i just couldnt find it entertaining
I'm looking for a physics based 3d game similar to Toribash.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
-snip-
PM him. Don't discuss it here.
-usimm

anyways, trying to find a soccer game that lets me create a team and it's players, I remember playing one on the ps2 a few years back but the newer the better
Last edited by Fivah; Jul 16, 2011 at 09:29 AM.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by sid View Post
-snip-
-usimm

anyways, trying to find a soccer game that lets me create a team and it's players, I remember playing one on the ps2 a few years back but the newer the better

I always thought that Fifa was a game where you could do that...
I played Fifa street, it had character customization I think.. not sure it's too new though, its for the xbox and ds, pretty sure ps3 too.
Last edited by Fivah; Jul 16, 2011 at 09:31 AM.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.