Toribash
Original Post
[REL] Sword with Sheath
Title says it all. Took forever to do this, working from scratch

It's designed for single player use (Replay making, mostly), though if you'd like to spar with it, why not?

Screenshots

The sheath is fairly stable and the sword doesn't usually come out of it due to shaking. Of course, it's not perfect, but I tried my best.

The sword isn't instagib -yet-, though that can be arranged if it's requested enough.
Attached Files
500_sword_and_sheath.tbm (5.2 KB, 155 views)
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
nice idea very cool!
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
pretty well made, too bad the default tori can't make sword fighting movements for shit.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

Originally Posted by ClockworkMonkey View Post
pretty well made, too bad the default tori can't make sword fighting movements for shit.

Indeed, the angle of rotation is really, really limited.

I've rotated the sword wrist's axis so it kinda twists at an angle, hopefully that helps make everything easier.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Nicely done maybe you can make the sheed and sword smaller and attach it to a belt wich is attached arround the abs
My sp thread

=Singleplayer Thread"

Love your set, and cool mod. With sword sp replays, you need to fight like its MAS, the issue is it overbalances your carrying side.
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
Holy damn. I tried working on one myself but couldn't get anywhere with it, the sheath would just implode at any quick movements :l

Well done, looks cool af.