Toribash
Original Post
(Party) Recruitement
(Party) Recruitement thread

To get accepted in (Party) you must make your app here.
It's a free form app , wich means it can be short or long , and however you want it to be. It just need to be a good app.

Details that must appear in your app :
-Nickname
-Real name(optional)
-Belt
-Previous clan
-Some details about yourself
-Why you wanna join the clan
-3 Replays in 3 differents mods

Things that can make you Denied :
-Any other language than English used
-Racial,Antiseptic or Homophobic slurs
-Every unrespectful things you can say
-Not enough details on your app or you app is too short.

If you are Accepted , them welcome !
If you are Denied, then you can retry only one week after.

We can't wait to see your good apps ;) (chatogato , the leader)
Last edited by chatogato; Oct 29, 2017 at 07:00 PM.
so, my nickname is cyre77, i'd rather keep my real name for myself if you don't mind, i'm a brown belt that has been in herbal, i am patient(i think), i can be dumb sometimes, i like to play with words (if you know what i mean by that), i do not write english very well, i want to join this clan because nowaday, only a few clan are "serious"(i have my unexplainable definition for this word in this context), and this one seems like it is a "serious" one.

so, this is the edited part because um... yeah, not enough details, only in need of some details, i put 3 details, but apparently , it's not enough, enough useless writing:
um... i am playing at least once each 2days , i'll never use some vulgars things, i like to "bring myself down"(that's what people say), i have no faith in myself, hmm.... what else?
oh, yeah, i probably am the worst player in the world, for any game, about me on toribash, i seem like i'm a new player. i guess that's it, still invalid.
Attached Files
that save.rpl (117.9 KB, 3 views)
how to dismember.rpl (16.5 KB, 3 views)
..rpl (62.5 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by cyre77; Oct 29, 2017 at 02:54 PM. Reason: was invalid and will still be unfortunately invalid.
Accepted,Your tryhard to join this clans tho... i like that B) Welcome to our clan !
Last edited by chatogato; Oct 29, 2017 at 03:53 PM.