Ranking
Original Post
Serenity Replay Contest
I am still making more mods for future tournaments, but in the mean time, I decided to make a replay contest, since the in-game contest was kinda a failure. (in the aspect that only a few that signed up actually got to compete) so, this is a replay contest...this contest is......hard as hell, but that is what you should expect from serenity mods. Anyways, the contest is called "F**k Those Gold Balls" it's simple....you follow the course to find the gold balls at end, and have fun on the adventure. *this is a solo mod only for replays*

Rules:
1. You must complete the course in a single run, as in no replay hacking (that's cheating....why it's called hacking)
2. To claim the prize your tori's hand must touch one of the gold balls at the end.
3. Have fun, and show off your tori control skill again for me.

There will be only two winners in this contest.....the first two players to provide proof that they got to the gold balls and touched them wins, and the contest is over, or on the end date of Feb. 20 either way. Each winner will earn themselves 20,000 tc, and good luck as always *note, you may change the frames per turn if you wish*

*below is the mod you must use*
-----
Cause of uke's placement you will need to enter free-cam mode to view the runs people post for contest. thanks
Attached Files
Serenity_FTGB.tbm (38.1 KB, 32 views)
Last edited by Bavaros; Feb 3, 2017 at 03:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good Renders Everyone's Emotional Doom.
"Come with me, and let's watch the world burn together"
I will make this exception for you nightflow, since you have been caught in the confusion of the glitched out mod we had at start....give me the screen shot of your hands on the golden balls at end, and i will send you the 20k tc
okay...we have our first winner in this contest....only one remains. it is a shame nightflow that i wasn't able to see how you went about it, and i was looking forward to it, oh well....well done.