Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

played first ranked on canals. it's a bit too complicated for meta, imo, but at least it does one thing - makes shotguns more viable.
retired
when you climbed from s1 to gn2 over the span of a year
then derank to gn1
so you start cutting
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
played first ranked on canals. it's a bit too complicated for meta, imo, but at least it does one thing - makes shotguns more viable.

Its not too complicated, its just too bad.
A map where the Ts are automatically in a rush advantage cant function as a competitive map. The optimal T strat is just to run to a site, that's just shit mapdesign. Not to even mention how hard it is to retake in that map.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Its not too complicated, its just too bad.
A map where the Ts are automatically in a rush advantage cant function as a competitive map. The optimal T strat is just to run to a site, that's just shit mapdesign. Not to even mention how hard it is to retake in that map.

i would argue about just automatically in a rush advantage. obviously a is ct sided 100% and can stop a rush if they know their shit. b is another story , both side arrive pretty much at the same time but yeah t rush in b are mostly a little more advantaged than ct rush.

and i agree 100% on retake point.

that is an opinion of ex gn sem now ofc
no u

Originally Posted by Kido View Post
i would argue about just automatically in a rush advantage. obviously a is ct sided 100% and can stop a rush if they know their shit. b is another story , both side arrive pretty much at the same time but yeah t rush in b are mostly a little more advantaged than ct rush.

and i agree 100% on retake point.

that is an opinion of ex gn sem now ofc

The "a" wasnt referring to a site but the only grammatically correct way to say "a rush advantage". I was talking about B site. A site is obviously faster for the CTs.
-----
On side note, Im not doing much this weekend so if anyone wants free coaching just hit me up.
Last edited by cowmeat; Mar 24, 2017 at 07:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I went from DMG to GN2 after the rank drop and stopped playing for a while, but now i'm back to playing.

currently I'm GNM, but I think my skill level is closer to MG1/MG2. hmu to play if you're my rank or above friendos
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
https://gfycat.com/GoldenEthicalFrenchbulldog

This happened in a faceit queue today, excuse the aim and reaction time pls it was late

Crisp, clean lock bois

Lol, jk but RNG god.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation