ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Replays of Stuff
I am an amateur replay maker so I am going to start posting replays here and I am open for cnc.
Attached Files
!Wiz_Whistle.rpl (153.4 KB, 18 views)
!Wiz_Rain.rpl (112.4 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by wizard; Dec 25, 2014 at 07:16 PM.

(im)

Whistle: The opener was a bit generic. The split punch was okay, but the kick should have been a decap or a boomhit. Anyway, make your replay cleaner (not getting damaged too much by uke). Overall, I'd give it a solid 6/10. You'll get better eventually.

Rain: Honestly, your replay "Whiste" was waaay better than this one. First grab was bad, and dm's weren't amazing or anything.
Heart of Gold
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
Whistle: The opener was a bit generic. The split punch was okay, but the kick should have been a decap or a boomhit. Anyway, make your replay cleaner (not getting damaged too much by uke). Overall, I'd give it a solid 6/10. You'll get better eventually.

Rain: Honestly, your replay "Whiste" was waaay better than this one. First grab was bad, and dm's weren't amazing or anything.

Thanks for the advice. I only started making replays a few months ago. I will try to make them cleaner and get bigger hits as you said for Whistle. Thanks again.

(im)

Forgot this was a thing :O

I decided to try to make a replay, here's how it turned out.

I've really no idea where to go with this one... Any advice?
Attached Files
Kachow.rpl (159.7 KB, 12 views)

(im)

I'd say try to make a more of an opener, 2 kick was nice. I also feel that you could of went for the lower body dms but simple replays are also nice.