Ranking
very stand up dude really nice guy, very fun to duel against. Wish we couldve talked more.Rest Easy Static.
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
For fuck sake tell me this is a fucking joke
-----
God, what can I say... I can't believe honestly.

Static and I met in 2018 when we joined Clan Squad at the same time. Since then we have become great friends, sharing memes to each other and laughing at the most idiotic things. Together with Goat we have created the whole Clan Cop thing and it became an unforgettable meme... we had good times together, but after he left the staff we ended up moving away a little which was kinda bad. Even so, we kept talking a few times but not with the same intensity, which I regret a lot because he was always a very fun person and a great person to be around.

I didn't really know about this until now and it completely broke my heart. I send my condolences to his entire family and may he rest in peace.

See you in the next life, Christian
Last edited by Life; May 2, 2022 at 03:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
R.I.P Static
damn never knew the man in person, but def one of my fav replaymaker, rest easy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
Never really spoke to him much but he seemed like an absolutely stand up person. May he Rest In Peace
If it weren't for him kicking my ass while making fun of my playstyle in-game back in 2017 I probably wouldn't have made an effort to get better at the game and moved on to something else. What a lovable guy he was.

He was an amazing friend and one of my favorite lenshu players of all time. I'm gonna miss you, pal.

BULLDOGBOYFOREVER.
Last edited by skizz; May 2, 2022 at 12:13 PM.
man this hurts my heart thank you for always being there for me I'll never forget the day I met you rest in peace brother
Back when I was staff, I forget which time. He and I did a duel for a user title, losing team had to wear a usertitle picked by the winning team. We lost, of course, and I still have the usertitle to this day. Now I'll never get rid of it.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
He is going for a new adventure, may you rest in peace Static
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?