Ranking
Oracle what region do you play on

I'm considering taking the time to get legendary next season, just to say I've done it once.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jun 2, 2015 at 07:04 PM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
NA, I already live in the middle of nowhere, so I don't have the luxury of being able to play anywhere other than the continent I'm on.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
NA, I already live in the middle of nowhere, so I don't have the luxury of being able to play anywhere other than the continent I'm on.

Fantastic. Same here. If you ever wanted help, or to just goof around and play against a few specific decks you're having trouble with hollar at me.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
You guys want me to start adding the battle tags on the front page? Cause apparently blubkill wants me to be the one to edit it.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I went 4-3 because I got matched against a person who miraculously drafted a strong zoo deck twice. Fuck my luck.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I'm DrHax#1235 on NA servers. I decided I think it'd be fun to try to get legendary this season, starting from Rank 20 which is essentially unranked. Will post updates and thought processes if wanted.

Currently made it to #17 no problems playing around with Patron Warrior. It's.... interesting.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!

I did a thing!

<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Exooooooodiaaaa!!! Nice dude

Playing around with a ton of decks ATM. Patron Warrior takes up too much of the meta for me to play right now. It's early season, people tend to grind on zoo, face hunter, tempo mage, with patron and hand lock sprinkled here and there. Very few rogues, Paladins, shamans, or priests on ladder.

Think this calls for Ramp Druid
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Fucking saltstone, a friend introduced me to this a while back. I love and fucking hate this game.
They should fix the ladder rewards. (there is no point in it other than facing hunters)
Arena is the way to go, I usually get from 5 - 10 wins. Just enough to get free packs and make some gold.
I never really believed in luck but after plaing this game... rng hates me.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud