Ranking
Original Post
Who is Jojo and why am I getting banned for being him?
I often get accused of being this Jojo guy, and earlier today I got banned from a server "for being him." I mean I could see why someone would confuse me, but what has he done to earn this reputation?

I am a literal green belt newbie who is returning after not playing for over 7 years. I only know cheesy openers from back then.
Last edited by MeatyJoe; Mar 15, 2019 at 12:03 AM.
If you could tell me who's server it is i can help you. If the persons server was Gang's he banned me from the server for no reason today because this guy was being "toxic". Gang banned him and i told him that is the right why to handle it without being toxic and to not let the haters get to him. He most have thought you were my alt trying to rejoin the server. I'm sorry and i have sent you 4,000 toricredits! P.s: Don't worry about gang he is a user many think to be a bad influence in the community have a great time and please keep playing the game looking to toribash next!
-----
proof
Attached Images
screenshot-14-19-24-41.bmp (2.56 MB, 24 views)
Last edited by Jojo; Mar 15, 2019 at 05:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i mean, if you join someones server they're entitled to kick/ban you for whatever reason they see fit.
its not something to talk about on the forums other than send a direct pm to whomever banned you from their playtime server.

this thread is useless
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3