ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
No need for FB stuff. Granted I've been the only one doing stuff on the official FB group for a while, but looking at the analytic stuff (cos statistics are win) it's got a fair spread of people who see stuff outside members. Since people started handing videos to me for it the numbers have been through the roof. TBH I can't see an advert campaign on FB giving any additional numbers that would validate the cost.

As a note if people have stuff they want me to stick on the FB thingy (videos, images etc) PM it to me. Link to group for people who don't have it etc.

-------------

This is the point where I make it plainly obvious that I CBA reading the rest of the thread, but video. VIDEO. That's the best way to whore a game these days.

To sweeten the deal Nabi allow you to monetise your videos, so if you have an Adsense account and don't use copyrighted stuff you could make a few $ while advertising the game.

Link to the "legal" thingy that you should stick on the details thingy when monetising TB stuff on Youtube.

There's already a few YT series dedicated to TB, so hop on that bandwagon & rake in a bit of money in the process.

As far a Facebook goes, it is to difficult to find for it to really bring anyone new to it. Most of the time the people who are connected to the Facebook page are already members of toribash.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Advertising isn't always free. What if it doesn't work? It would just be money wasted.
Or they could go the Kim Kardashian route. Both would most likely work.
Try getting some big name youtube people to play it. PewDiePie made a few games famous. He could do the same for tb. Just messsage him.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Originally Posted by Regent101 View Post
Try getting some big name youtube people to play it. PewDiePie made a few games famous. He could do the same for tb. Just messsage him.

I doubt he would have the patience to play Toribash. I feel it would get a similar result as when IGN rated it. He would underrate the game because he wouldn't put enough time into playing it.