Toribash
Original Post
selling gift cards
i have this dicks sporting goods gift cards and i was wondering if i ccould sell it for tc...

it has a pin number that you scratch off on he back and i guess you use thats for online use? is that what its for? idk i need help
R.I.P
Originally Posted by Zekiller22 View Post
bump? I didn't think I would have to bump this

Giftcard trades have been overlooked many times in the past. Not many people have them, so they don't exactly have certian rules regarding trading them for tc.
Most giftcards state whether or not they allow you to trade it for items outside of that company, and hanz0 made a thread stating if it against their ToS, it is illegal in Toribash.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=91739
Hanz0 made that thread about account trading... i want to know 1. is it ok...2.how to do it if its legal
R.I.P
Did you even read it?
He gives examples of other companies like iTunes, Visa, and Onebip.

Just read the back of your gift card and see if they allow trading for other goods outside of their company. If they don't allow it, don't do it.

Also, I don't think many people on Toribash go to Dick's Sporting Goods, let alone trade for a giftcard.
Originally Posted by Zekiller22 View Post
Hanz0 made that thread about account trading... i want to know 1. is it ok...2.how to do it if its legal

Who the fuck is Hanz0?

Anyways, giftcards have been traded on toribash for tc, but they are mostly ones like steam and xbox live etc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Yeah, I'll break down the ones you can use.

The ones you can sell for TC are the ones where you enter a PIN code, like PSN Cards, XBox live, Steam e.t.c.. In most cases they send the items/tc first and then you send them the PIN.

The ones you can't are ones where you need to go the cashier and have them swipe it. Those include everything from gift cards(Wal-mart, Zellers, e.t.c.) all the way to movies.

If you're looking to sell a sporting goods card, chances are it won't be possible. If it's from a place like Nike or Sportcheck I know that you need to bring those to the cashier. So no, you wouldn't be able to sell it, unless you were willing to mail it to the person, which most people wouldn't do.

Offtopic side note, I started the rave about selling PSN Cards, XBox Cards and stuff a couple weeks ago. :>
Your welcome.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|