Ranking
Original Post
[REL] Script Downloader
What?
Script Manager is a program that retrieves a list of scripts which you can then download.
Piccer:

Why?
Easy to keep up to date with quick changing scripts (Challenges.lua)
It also has a handy little MOTD feature which allows you to keep up to date with script updates
(I got bored)

Where?
Here
Source

Set-up
Simply download, extract to wherever, open it up, click options and change the path to whatever path your toribash is then use as you like

Usage
Once set-up, click on a script (doesn't matter what column) and hit "Download" a confirmation message box with pop up, click yes and the script will
be downloaded to your toribash script folder.
(there is no notification when a file finishes downloading)
Last edited by Blam; Dec 15, 2008 at 07:41 PM.
:D
very good but i think you should add a notification when then dl finishes then you could download the new version of this, using this!
oh and source (so juntalis doesn't rape me)
http://www.box.net/shared/trq9rh0bxr
oh dear, keep getting error: could not load file assembly ' System.Core, Version 3.5.0.0. Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. the system cannot find the file specified.
Originally Posted by bilza View Post
oh dear, keep getting error: could not load file assembly ' System.Core, Version 3.5.0.0. Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. the system cannot find the file specified.

Get the newest .net framework

made an update which now has notifications, added it to the downloadable scripts so you can download it via the program (or use the download link above :P)
now i have the problem: an exception occured during a webclient request. i have .net framework 3.5 and i am using version 2 of the downloader
that is most likely to do with your firewall
still got the error even though i added the exe to my programs exception list, but can you post a link to download version 1 as that one worked for me
Blam: I was actually thinking about it, and what's the point of selling bots and programs if we're giving out the source? Need to rethink the rule.