Toribash
Toribash name: Aslask
battle net nick: Yendo
server: Northrend (Europe)
fav maps: Footmen Frenzy (No banners? Wow)
Last edited by aslask; Feb 12, 2009 at 08:45 PM.
Garena is basically a program which allows you to play over LAN with players all over the world. There are rooms though for each game (It only supports some games), continent, country etc.
O.o FOOTIES!
forgot about that, i was a big fan of that way back when
footman frenzy 2.3 was the best, the versions after than just got too imbalanced...
finding banner and adding to the list
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Username: AspireGarena
Program: Garena( more players in my country)
Level: 8( Play ToriBash now)
Last played Dota: about 2 days ago
Fav Hero: Vengeful Spirit, Axe
Island defence is cool, but its sooo hard to get a game now days. Pro titans are hard to find, the game is either rape the titan or raped by titan, you hardly ever get a nicely balanced game ;(
Last edited by Gorman; Feb 14, 2009 at 07:02 AM.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
What do you think? Dota 6.59b Taurensidequest - is it possible to do it in a 5vs5 MP game?
It has to start somewhere. It has to start somehow. What better place than here. What better time than now

wah-wah chicka wah-wah chicka-chicka-chicka
Toribash name: eyCoco
Battle net nick: ey-Coco (sometimes; DunKay.FrizZbee or Imba.1337.pro or somthing even more retarded ^^)
Server: Northrend, ive only used Garena for FW's and simlar.
Fav maps: DotA
Channel: Clan TibR (This is beyond Retarded)
Last edited by eyCoco; Feb 13, 2009 at 10:38 PM.
[Urban]|OLDA
added coco
aspire, please stick to the correct application form
and rocker? say wut?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
lol Just out of curiousity, what was everyones first hero (in DotA) they perfected? Sadly, for me, it was Clinkz.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Island defence is cool, but its sooo hard to get a game now days. Pro titans are hard to find, the game is either rape the titan or raped by titan, you hardly ever get a nicely balanced game ;(

I know what you mean, like builders pwning, or the other way.

Or it is those wierd ID maps like Island defense ROTT and such. Fake as hell. The newest official full is 2.8.5i, then you have the 3.0.bp. It's an official beta ^^
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home