Toribash
shape of voice.

e, it was interesting but the ending was bad a bit. I think its because I want to see a really happy/sad/twisted ending

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
CHIN godzilla/godzilla resurgence

it's pretty nice
the CGI on his first form is kinda shitty but then it gets rly good
also those eyes make it look super creepy
it has some really good scenes + some of the music is cool
the scene when he goes aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA and destroys everything is great

bad things:

TOO much talking and politic shit like omg just let me see the monster
most of the characters are boring

i give it a solid 6.5/10
Last edited by basic; Jun 9, 2017 at 08:45 PM.
River's Edge 1986. Dennis Hopper was great in this. The characters were all pretty good. There were scenes I wasn't sure were supposed to be serious or facetious so I just thought they were funny as fuck, 8/10
oh yeah
I watch a youtuber called ralphthemoviemaker where he critiques movies and stuff, and he also makes films. I just finished one of his movies called King Candy. I love this movie and he was also able to make it with a 500 dollar budget.
Before Sunrise, dir. Richard Linklater 1995.

It's a romance movie, but it's by a director I like and I heard it's actually good and not trash. Turns out it was actually pretty touching, relatable, and realistic without being boring. I really bought the romance between the two characters (the entire movie takes place over one night and consists only of conversations between the two leads) and it made me feel things which is difficult for movies to do (their goodbye scene is actually heartwrenching). 8/10 I guess since I'm still thinking about it but I'm not amazed.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Angela's Ashes, liked it a lot, very strong visually and everything contributes to its mood 9.5/10

Pearl Harbor, it's as boring as I remember it 3/10
Last edited by pusga; Jul 24, 2017 at 08:47 PM.
oh yeah
^ lol

Man of Steel, watched thrice, slept twice. Now i remember why i slept 2/5
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Why laffing at me

I finally saw The Shining. Kubrick sure likes mirrors. The scene leading up to and when he's writing and then tells his wife off is amazing. 7.5/10 but it will probably grow on me if I watch it more.
oh yeah
Ed edd n eddy the big picture show for the second time.
|Evil|
I don't exist