Ranking
IT
A movie based on Pennywise a demonic clown.
Instead of the older Pennywise, this movie focuses less on the adult versions of the 7 children.
Akira ( 1988 )
What can I say? Probably one of the greatest animated movies of all time.
It's a cyberpunk classic.
Last edited by Itzanovich; Sep 29, 2017 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Fixing the date.
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
IT
A movie based on Pennywise a demonic clown.
Instead of the older Pennywise, this movie focuses less on the adult versions of the 7 children.

uhm, it was part one of a seemingly two-part series..
like the books and the original mini series, it stars when they're kids and then
they come back together when they're adults (part II)
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
uhm, it was part one of a seemingly two-part series.
like the books and the original mini-series, it stars when they're kids and then
they come back together when they're adults (part II)

Yes but the older series it had focused a lot on them as adults this movie focused more on them when they were kids.
In the old series, a lot more happened when they were adults
I just watched
Baby Driver
I didn't see it in theatres but we got Blu-Ray.
It was ok but it was a little disappointing. ALthough the directing and choreography was great.
The music synced up amazingly.
Blade Runner 2049 (2017)
Really great.. I loved the atmosphere, the tone, and just the overall presentation and feel of the film.
The characters were great, the story was interesting and kept me on edge for a bit, and it was a good sequel.. (which are hard to come by nowadays)
I also liked the subtle nods or inspirations from other series/movies like Ghost in the Shell, Psycho-Pass, and maybe a little of 2001: A Space Odyssey
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Justice League (2017)
Better than i thought it would be, but MCU is still better.. big step up from BvS though

The Disaster Artist (2017)
Fun movie, but don't watch unless you know about The Room memes, or have seen the film.
Shin Godzilla (2016)
I love Ano, and this movie felt very Ano, so i liked it a lot
The Greatest Showman (2017)
I really love the music number, it has this unique strength behind it. I love it
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
The godfather

The godfather part II

The godfather part III

Had a bit of a marathon
id recommend all of these movies...really fucking interesting
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
The godfather

The godfather part II

The godfather part III

Had a bit of a marathon
id recommend all of these movies...really fucking interesting

even the third one? lol