Toribash
Original Post
Story Mod(e)
How about making a new mode in Toribash called Story Mod(e) where you could actually interact with NPC and fight them and things like that.

I know that hardly anybody can manage a proper walk. There is a gae though, which uses an auto-balance feature, it's called Sumotori Dreams (or something near it). You could make Tori like that. Then getting weapons in shops would be a nice feature. Things like nun-chuks, swords and knifes would look cool during fights. You could fight not only Ukes but other little monsters.

The Mod(e) would be divided into two parts. A story part with Sumotori Dreams physics and a Fight part which would be triggered by a special button. Then frame counting and normal Toribash would start again.

I realize that making AI for NPC's would hard but i would love to see the Mod(e) in action.

Is this possible?
Sure would Hate to code the NPC's for that mode... Anyways thats not what toribash is about. If Hampa and Co get desperate enough we might see tha-, NO, we will never see that! IMO.
For me, Taek is about landing yourself in a mess then seeing if you have the skills to get yourself out.
Toribot.lua

There.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
uhhhh no this would suck i mean who wantes to walk around say hi i wanna kill you press a special button then battle someone?