Ranking
Original Post
player investments
Well toribash is has its own economy and such so why not make it complete. Let players invest in other players. The investor gets a percentage based on times in spoiler below. For example lets say I invest in a big dueler like uh idk jsnuffmars maybe. He earns 100k in 24 hours then the investors gets 5% including the original amount of tc invested of that. To avoid abuse of unwanted investments then the player would have to accept the other players tc investment. Look in spoiler. If the investors tc is lost during the time period then they only get 2% of the tc lost refunded.

Rate

Most suggestions involving Players to player tc earnings/trade are shot down immediately , hell , anything involving an easy way to make tc is shot down , with good reason of course.

This is a terrible suggestion in all honesty .
Basically , what you're saying is , I can invest in a ton of players , hope they win some tc and if they do , i could have a sizable amount of tc overnight from doing literally nothing.

They main thing the staff , and other members concerned about the Toribash community and it's economy , is the sinking of Tc, hence , making suggestions like these zero help in any way , and are useless for that purpose, otherwise it'd just be making the problem even worse.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Well it could also sink tc because first off players might actually lose profit so its kind of like the circulation of tc that already is. Also it wont be making tc because the percentage of profit is taken from the player and given to the investor
So what about those who let's say , lose intentionally , with the goal of sharing the invested tc with the third party later on , this is just another way to scam.

In any case , why would you even want this to be implemented, even if it were implemented , what'd be the point ?

So you could say you can do stuff you do irl , but within toribash?
Also if only a small percent is given to the investor , much players won't bother using it , as there's a risk that they'd lose more than they would earn.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
You can do all this with screenshots and pms already.
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 17, 2013 at 07:39 AM.
Ormo|Pyro|Geru|Revel
The idea itself is not bad, but the idea for how it is suppose to work is not there. Say someone buys tc? Wouldn't they be technically "earning" the tc? Say someone that you are investing in buys $300 worth of tc. HOLY MOLY! Your rich!
Say someone buys tc? Wouldn't they be technically "earning" the tc?

If it would work like that you could just easily get INFINITE TC by using multiple accounts.
Buying TC is buying TC. Earning it is something different.
Pig may be haxed
tc is one of the most dynamic currency i've seen in any game, so it would be nice to include as many interesting ways to get it and make sure it is balanced.
Well, your idea definitely sounds interesting, but it is too complicated and rather… redundant (huehue).
There already are enough ways to earn tc without creating an artificial stock market or bank institution.
How are you?