Ranking
Original Post
[Tex] CnC 512 Anime Girl Head Texture WIPs
Eyyo once again Artist of Toribash, I have returned once again to hoard all of your texture wisdom in order to better my art.

My project this time around is to make a head texture of a crying anime girl. I'm looking to really get good facial features on this one that expresses the top amount of sadness you could see in an anime girl, while still looking attractive.

All I have to show right now is a WIP of the eyes with some extra bits on them, please go ahead and start giving me CnC on them and any suggestion for stuff you would like to see on the head.

WIP 01 - Eyes

Flat

In Game

WIP 02 - Hair

Flat

In Game

I'm already planning on adjusting the angles of the lines where the hair connects together and adding a few smaller strands of hair in around the eyes and other areas that are really empty. Any CnC on the wait I'm detailing the hair, as seen on one section of the hair in white, would be nice.
Last edited by Kohta; Jul 27, 2015 at 03:32 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Really nice tear effect, I also like the way you made the eyes. Good job.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Vmac View Post
How come you made the image so big?

I use a larger image to draw on so the lines are smoother, when its done I downscale it to 512. A lot of good texture artist do this same thing.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
you covered up a lot of the details in the eyes with the hair :v
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
you covered up a lot of the details in the eyes with the hair :v

Yea I'm just gonna redraw the hair some time tomorrow since I'm not really happy with it, then I'm going to detail it all.
Make the front hair shorter would be nice.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Make the front hair shorter would be nice.

I'll either make it shorter or just try and reposition it to make it reveal the eyes more.
By looking at the second wip in game, it looks nice.

Good Job.

Watch the hair though.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."