ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Why should we invite you? ~[Pathogen]

This is not a recruitment page. Post here, and we'll keep an eye on you. Tell us why should we invite you by filling out with application:

Personal information:

First name: Daniel
Interests: I love martial arts, I have taken classes in seven. I also love to swim, swimming is good for me, I have a lot of back pain, due to my rapid growth(6ft here I come), and it seems to relieve them. Also just relaxing. When I have some time for myself, I'll hop on TB for a bit, or browse the forums, just take a load off.
Intelligence: I believe that I am intelligent, but we are all so stupid.

Ingame:

Belt: Master Belt
Best mod: Aikdo BD, I destroy in that dojo.
Control over your Tori: I feel my Tori, and can move him realistically. I can stay on two feet when needed, and preform incredible moves.

Conclusion:
Why should we have you? What makes you so useful? One paragraph minimum:

I am a good person. Even though I lack video making and art skills, I post daily and am a smart person, with a healthy amount of common sense. You can count on me. I also am wicked in game. I am a master belt and have the skills to prove it. I also have good judgement. If it's stupid, I won't post it. I am also honest. I shall not lie for, or to you. Count on that.

Now, post one multiplayer replay, and two single player ones:

Attached Files
Co1 2 - Dynasty Decap.rpl (149.4 KB, 9 views)
Co1 2 - Spazz.rpl (226.4 KB, 11 views)
Co1 2 - Smashing faster.rpl (459.7 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Cloneone1; Dec 26, 2010 at 09:29 AM.
i say hhnnnnngggggg!

:o
Last edited by dynastyboy; Dec 26, 2010 at 09:52 AM.
Didney worl mak mah brain go splody
Name: Baronet
Gmt: +2
Forum/Irc Activity: Well I'm a good talker so I love to go to any thread and talk about something, I'm really sure that I am active in the forum
Past Clans: Avatar, W.O.A (i am in this clan now but if you guys accept me i will leave W.O.A becose clan leader is banned, clan is inactive.)
Best Mod: Taekkyon or Aikido. (I love freeruning or parkour, if someone want i can post some replays.)
Talents: I do not have any talent as a texture in drawing, but I think that I am a good contender in the game.
Why do you want to join?: Becose this clan is great.. Great says everything, and about this clan activity says 250~ pages on Dsc. ;) ;)
Why should I let you?: Well I think with my clan to reduce the possibility of becoming inactive;) I would be a good thing for the clan wars;)

Info about yourself: My name is Edvinas, i am from Lithuanija (Near Baltic sea), I am 15 years old, playing toribash 1,3Years, I love well-skate-skiing on the mountain, i am loyal (b ut if clan becomes very inactive or smth i surely leave ) this is not my main account, my main account is edvis112.. banned now for selling item that i dont have... (I gotten that item on other acc, but as you know moderators do not care) He got 3600QI, 250~ posts on forum (i am not pretty sure becose there was in forum hack and i think i lost some posts) I got not so bad achievements (I do not have the Achievements that come when you're playing well at the beginning because I played really not well when I started playing Toribash ..) On edvis i gotted pretty good items, links below.

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...rname=edvis112

Inventory -
Activate- http://forum.toribash.com/tori_inven...&userid=608702
Deactivate - http://forum.toribash.com/tori_inven...?userid=608702

Please guys. Then edvis will be unbanned i will join with edvis..

Played with my friend channelxxx and he can proof this is my replays.
Attached Files
freerun1.rpl (839.5 KB, 14 views)
freerun2.rpl (602.4 KB, 8 views)
singleplayer.rpl (173.5 KB, 9 views)
singleplayer2.rpl (57.3 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Baronet; Jan 8, 2011 at 07:56 PM.
021 516 5621 564156 CLICK TO ENCODE
Proud Warrior of clan []