Toribash
Originally Posted by Bane205 View Post
Application Hiya its Bane205 here!

Filthy Casual or Competition- Well both actually, but most of the time i'm casual sometimes i'd just climb the ranks out of no where.

Belt/Dan- Well i'm a black belt and i'm almost to the next belt, which i don't know what the next belt is but yeah i'm black belt.

What Are You Good At- Well i'm good at art, and Flipping, i'm really really good at running in Toribash, but most of all i'm just good at Art.

Why?- Well i want to get to know more people, and have more friends, and this seems like a really good clan, so i just like nice communities and i wanna help the clan succeed!

Prior Clans- Well I've been in many other clans like Smash, Pew, Incersion (yes that's what it is called), you know some clans that are noticeable and not noticeable, i left them cause they disbanded or just are never active anymore, But i'm sure this clan won't let me down

Well This is my application i hope someone sees this soon! -Bane205

Pretty good and organized application, I sent you a PM and what to do from here. Accepted

Originally Posted by ProPlayers View Post
MY BELT IS GREEN BELT I'VE BEEN PLAYING FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS MY BEST MODS ARE PROBABLY UM MUSHU AND JUDO I THINK YOU SHOULD LET ME JOIN BECAUSE I'M REALLY GOOD AT FIGHTING I HAVE GOOD MOVES I THINK WHEN I'M A BLACK BELT I WILL BE REALLY GOOD I WILL BE A HARD WORKER I LOVE TO WORK VERY HARD I'M ALWAYS HAPPY AND WILL TREAT MY MEMBERS NICELY. I REALLY LIKE PLAYING TORIBASH IT'S REALLY FUN TO PLAY. I THINK I WOULD PICK THE FIRST OR SECOND RANK BECAUSE I THINK IT FITS ME WELL I WILL BE VERY RESPONSIBLE AND I WILL ALWAYS BE ACTIVE EVERYDAY IF I CAN. I'M WILLING TO PUT TIME AND ALOT OF EFFORT INTO THIS CLAN I WILL TRY TO GET MORE MEMBERS INTO THIS CLAN I WILL TRY TO ACHIEVE MY GOALS I WILL FOLLOW DIRECTIONS FROM A CLAN COUNCIL+ I WILL TRY TO IMPROVE MY BELT I WILL PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS GOING ON. I WILL BE ABLE TO ACCOMPLISHED STUFF I'M A EXCELLENT PERSON I CAN BE FAST LEARNING I WILL BE FRIENDLY TO ALL THE PEOPLE I WILL NOT BE AFRAID OF ANYTHING AND I WILL SUCCESS I'M TRUSTWORTHY AND WILL BE A MASTER BELT ONE DAY!

Excellent App man, it shows a lot of promise and hopefully you can maintain those standards. You might make it to Clan Council yourself if so ;)

Originally Posted by MasSword View Post
Competition, 2nd dan black belt, I wanna join Ab cuz I just got this account back and I was on Ab b4 I got it back. soooooo... and I've been in multiple clans, like Parrot. That was really lucky, I beat a guy that was in there and got accepted, but I was kicked shortly after c;

Very short application...still its impressive to say you got on parrot, you also get a pass this time since you lost your password when you were on the first time. Maintain activity and you should be alright. Welcome Back

Originally Posted by BloxCraft View Post
Belt : Green Belt
How many years have I played : 2 months I'm already good I used to be a brown belt but I forgot my password and my email I was young that day. I'm pretty good at the game I have won alot of matches I played 1 day then I got green belt it's quick but I will be trustworthy and I know I can probably kick your fucking asses. I'm the best!

Okay, don't beat my ass for this ;) but the application you made is kinda short too, it needs a little of you in there. Tell us all about the mods you play and why you like them, or maybe what you like about toribash in general. Also tell us what your impressions of the clan are, or what you can personally bring say you did get invited. That will help expand it a little, but for now I have to decline it :c
My Application
I'm ViOLeT69(ingame), I've been playing toribash for around 2-3 months now and I'm a black belt. Currently my best mods are boxsh_mushu v3 and xspar. Not much to say about myself other than I'm from Germany and I'm 16 years old.. I think you should let me join because I think I can help and add to the clan atmosphere, and just help make the clan a better place in general. I really want to apply for casual sparring/tricking.. thanks for reading
(my sparring replay isn't that good but I don't have my others )
Attached Files
boxshu.rpl (109.3 KB, 3 views)
spar against f5 part 2.rpl (142.0 KB, 4 views)
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Originally Posted by ViOLeT69 View Post
I'm ViOLeT69(ingame), I've been playing toribash for around 2-3 months now and I'm a black belt. Currently my best mods are boxsh_mushu v3 and xspar. Not much to say about myself other than I'm from Germany and I'm 16 years old.. I think you should let me join because I think I can help and add to the clan atmosphere, and just help make the clan a better place in general. I really want to apply for casual sparring/tricking.. thanks for reading
(my sparring replay isn't that good but I don't have my others )

Pretty smooth, alot of potential ACCEPTED! Welcome to The Abyss
Hello502 wants to join
My application:
I would like to join the clan ab.i have been in only the dreads clan and would like to join to meet new people.I am a brown belt and have realized i wanted to join a new clan so i chose this one.Please let me join
Originally Posted by hello502 View Post
My application:
I would like to join the clan ab.i have been in only the dreads clan and would like to join to meet new people.I am a brown belt and have realized i wanted to join a new clan so i chose this one.Please let me join

I'm sorry, you application is too short and doesnt answer the required questions so i have to decline you until a properly formed application is submitted.
my name is failamry2 (in-game) the mods i'm good at is boxshu_mushu.v3.tbm+aikido big and small+judofrac, also my belt is blue belt i have beat'n a lot of higher belts, i have been playing toribash for 6-7 months, and the reason I want to join is because i want to be in a clan that is active,fun,and has a lot of people,to make a clan stronger and to win in wars, and the clans that i have been in is RPR,Terr,and thats all the clans that i have been in so these are the reasons i want to join so yeah thats why.
my name is failamry2 (in-game) the mods i'm good at is boxshu_mushu.v3.tbm+aikido big
I like the application. It could be a bit organized but i like it. I will notify the admins to see this, and.. it'll be from there
Hello There!

After browsing through about 30 recruitment threads I thought about trying my luck with applying for The Abyss.

Your recruitment thread was the one which got me hooked the most.

But enough of the flower talk, lets talk buissiness.

I am Markus. I live in germany and am 27 Years old.
Just recently I started playing Toribash and began to love it.
Currently my Statistics are about 21 Hours in game time, i watched other players about 10 hours of it to try and learn thier reactions to different scenarios.
Currently i am a green belt with a maximum spree of 15 wins in an intermidate Aikaido arena (mostly against other green belts).
as of now i guess i am a bottomfeeder in terms of my skillset but knowing myself i am a fast learner so i should be able to catch up to at least average in no time and as the saying goes, practice makes perfect, so i believe with enough practice i should be able to be a nice addition to the roster of Abyss, also i am proud to say, i am a very loyal person. My record staying in one and the same guild (in a mmorpg i used to play) was 10 years and i only quit it because the game server went down and the whole guild split apart, my lowest was 1 year (in jet another game) but also because the guild split apart.

Due to the little time i am playing Toribash i was only able to get the hang of Aikaido small and big arena, so i cannot show any experiece in other mods.
I am very interested in Tricking and Parcour and am practicing running besides fighting.
I was also thinking about making clips on my learning curve in parcour, you always see the videos of pross, but never how they came to be pro´s, so i guessed i would like to make a little series out of it and donate(?) it to the clan i joined for further use

If it wasnt guessed by now I am applying for the Casual branch of Ab since i am still to new and unexperienced to be of any use in a war.

I got two replays which were worth a little so i add them here.

One is a fight against a Random user which i grappled my way trough and the other is my very first run attemt with a little roll jump at the end (underneath uke´s arm).

Hope to hear you soon.

ThoneX
Attached Files
yay.rpl (65.6 KB, 3 views)
First run attempt.rpl (120.8 KB, 3 views)
Hi , I am a blue belt Torigod. I am very competitive and seek to enhance my toribash experience by joining this clan. I am active mostly throughout the day and i intend to stay faithful and loyal to this clan as long as possible. i can contribute to training classes to prepare for any kind of clan wars we may have in the near future. I don't have any replays to show but i have been tested ingame.
im darkcoolguy i am a 2nd dan black belt im really good in abd and aikido but i do play mushu and greykido i am competitive

i was once a member of cursed which disbanded and vanirgodz but left because it did not feel like the clan it once was

i would like to join this clan because i would like to join a community of people that can grant advice and well just have fun with\
this is my app i hope you accept
Vbews is daddy