Toribash
Original Post
Its Foxy
mmk then sense world eater isn't gonna pm me back I will post it here
Hey I am going to join ur clan soon and most likely become leader im just gona let you know from the start I don't do none of that forum shiet so don't ask me (jk I can improve on that) Im better than hattersin (a lot better he sux ass) my best mods are Aikado Big Dojo also known as ABD and Mushu or boxshu both I geuss but yea im pretty much the best at toribash and if I joined your clan we could be number one, one day im very active player and ive been laying toribash for a while and hattersin sux ass also and I like long walks on the beach my win loss ratio is 46.04 my rank is 1750 I don't know when it got to that number but that's what it is so deal wih it and hattersin sux ass at toribash you know and im a very nice person very considerate I am nice to my clan mates and I remember this one time where I beat hattersin in a war like 5 times cuz he sucks ass at toribash and stuff but yea I am a giving person and if anyone needs anything im their for them and stuff and my real name is Benjamin but You can call me Big D if you want or big daddy ben or papi or like better than hattersin because he sux ass at toribash you know what I mean I think i could contribute a lot to the clan i can war everyday i can post a lot more often anything you want thank your for reading this and bye and hattersin sux ass at toribash and im better than him and bye