ES Recruitment Drive
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak, I wondered what had happened to my favorite chocolate cake that had mysteriously vanished, so I started off on a trochee that was filled to the brink with seamen sailing to the mother Russia throught to slay the lord of weaboos. So I needed a mighty steed to find the halberd of ultimate sniff my drift to fight the six midget kings, therefore i called the trike drifter "I like turtles" a voice exclaimed letting out a violent blast of Justin Bieber fangirls. So why not call your mom and have her vanquish theevil dirty hairy pussie using my dick. her vag badge uttered the prince as he jumped through the night with his mighty illuminated enlightenment reaper harshly bulging against the great pants
"and then the small boy left a small trail of urine as he hurried off into the sunset"~firebolty
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak, I wondered what had happened to my favorite chocolate cake that had mysteriously vanished, so I started off on a trochee that was filled to the brink with seamen sailing to the mother Russia throught to slay the lord of weaboos. So I needed a mighty steed to find the halberd of ultimate sniff my drift to fight the six midget kings, therefore I called the trike drifter "I like turtles" a voice exclaimed letting out a violent blast of Justin Bieber fangirls. So why not call your mom and have her vanquish theevil dirty hairy pussie using my dick. her vag badge uttered the prince as he jumped through the night with his mighty illuminated enlightenment reaper harshly bulging against the great pants which bulged profusely
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak, I wondered what had happened to my favorite chocolate cake that had mysteriously vanished, so I started off on a trochee that was filled to the brink with seamen sailing to the mother Russia throught to slay the lord of weaboos. So I needed a mighty steed to find the halberd of ultimate sniff my drift to fight the six midget kings, therefore I called the trike drifter "I like turtles" a voice exclaimed letting out a violent blast of Justin Bieber fangirls. So why not call your mom and have her vanquish theevil dirty hairy pussie using my dick. her vag badge uttered the prince as he jumped through the night with his mighty illuminated enlightenment reaper harshly bulging against the great pants which bulged profusely leaving urine trails
Last edited by Donut; Mar 25, 2015 at 02:41 AM. Reason: no shame
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved