Ranking
Original Post
Hearthstone- Corner Talking
Hey guys, i made this Thread because some of you may play hearthstone.

Here we can debat about our opinions, decks, and never lucky draws.

The Current deck im playing is about to Race the oponnent as quickly as possible, round 6 wins are pretty easy if you get the right cards from the beginning.

Playing mechwarper and other mechs at the beginning to spam the board are vital.
But if you recieve a hard counter then its most likely over, sometimes you can recover and relie on your stronger minions to get the win. But in the current meta its really tough

http://gyazo.com/d6b71482c5381394bc5373b9eb07b033
=)
I'm kind of new to Hearthstone, but the deck I set up Is for the Rogue, and the strategy is to kill off the oppenents minions with putting down as few cards as possible. I don't know what you would call that kind of deck, but it's stacked with cards like Vanish and backstab, and cards that are like "Do 2 damage to an undamaged minion". I find it pretty effective.
Sounds like a Tempo Rogue. Good choice tho, to stall the enemy is really fun... to get stalled is the pure hatred inside ^^

What are your win conditions with this deck, strong late game minions or Burst to midrange stuff
Typically, I drag the game out for a while with Taunt cards and just playing cards that take out their minions till late game, when we are both generally low on health, and I just play Vanish and use Charge cards to take down Hero health.
Tried building recommended basic decks today, they both sucked.
Did an arena run and lost two matches.. Now waiting until tomorrow for the last one.
PM me with any and all questions
The last time I played a card game was four years ago when I played Yu-Gi-Oh.
I just downloaded Hearthstone; gonna go into this blind w/o reading any guides...might record and make a fool of myself. This is going to be fun.
I should get this game. Heard it's great. Does it cost money? I think it would be fun to skype call and play clan members. Suggestion or thought on my idea?
NOTE TO ALL
If you want to play versus most people in Obey you gotta play on the European servers.
There's no transferring accs between continents, so that means you want to always play on one server.
There's also no downside to being on a server with bad ping, it's literally unnoticeable.
PM me with any and all questions