Toribash
thanks KROOK and itsarabbit.

Also, you applied for:

Element
GMF
FLAMES

All rejected, not a good start.
And you speak German so I'll explain...

So, ich glaube wir müssen dir leider absagen, zu vieles das gegen dich spricht.
So Leid mir das tut, versuche es später noch mal, oder versuche uns durch replays zu überzeugen.
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Well make sure you know what you are talking about next time.
Because you speak another language (possibly German was your first language), speaking and understanding English can be a bit difficult.

If you can prove yourself being a good player, I just might change my opinion.

Furthermore, the multiple clan applications are hurting your chances, and giving us the impression that you want to be in a clan, just to be in a clan.

It is much more than that my friend
Last edited by SilentAssassin; Nov 18, 2009 at 01:05 AM.
Well said silent, ill butt out now, I just thought that I should alert you to his game skill.
No problem KROOK
You know, aside from our clan difference, we have a very similar mentality.

Ok, well I say if dominik does not post his replays by Friday at Midnight 0:00 GMT, his application will be dismissed.
Don't forget that we would still be in the same clan if the petty little bitching from a few of the members didn't happen.
I concur, however I didnt suggest that you come back to Hunters, nor would you want to I suppose. But a friendly alliance is always nice to have. Heh, you could always hire me as a mercenary if you have a war with another clan .

Aside from that, I personally am extending an offer to you and your clan for a temporary peace. We will remain friendly for the time being, but when trouble is aroused, the treaty may be abolished by either side.
ok, so to sum up this page; KROOK, no hard feelings. and dominik sry but no. we should rly make it clear that we dont accept people who applied for several clans.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by KROOK View Post
Don't forget that we would still be in the same clan if the petty little bitching from a few of the members didn't happen.

Can't we just forget it?
What happened, happened.
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Name: william
How long have you been playing?: dont know i played for a bit then stopped for a couple of months then started again =/
Belt (Min. Brown, Blue if you are skilled (We decide that)):brown
# Of Qi:dont know i will check soon and get back to you
Reason For Joining: the clan is good and the members are friendly and skilled
Favorite/Best Official Mod:i like a few like wushu,aikido,sambo
Special Skills (Movie Making, Art and Textures, Dancing, etc.):dont really have any

Contact Information:

Location (City, State, Country):england,london
Screen Name:assassin8r
Yahoo/MSN:[email protected]
IRC access?:dont know what that is =/

Forum Activity:low
Ingame Activity:medium-high

Number of Posts (Minimum of 10):erm i think i only done 1 which was to show 2 of my replays
Number of Infractions:none i think
Have you spammed before?: nope