Toribash
1.belt:green
2.favorite mod:kickboxing,twinswords,pendulumjump,judo,akido
3.fourum activity:3
4.ingame activity:4.5
5.why do you want to join:I heard and saw this clan in action and wanted in as soon as possible
6.about myself:im 13,mature,Skype:FireCat,im a boy that loves group work and helping out,i will probably be on toribash or MC most of the time.
7.im dumb and dont know how to attatch files.(srry)
to the last 3 applicants i need replays how to do that is at the bottom while making the post there is an upload attachment area in the advanced posting function found below the quick post area
1.Who is the CO-Leader sirenn and scootymoore2010
2.Favorite mod: aikidobigdojo
3.Forum activity 1-5 4
4.In-game activity 1-5 4
5.Why do you want to join?: I do not like to be alone and I believe this is a good clan.
6.Tell us about yourself(put your age here): I am 14, I love animals, and I am a good fighter in real life.
7.Post 3 replays of your choice: I don't really make replays.
My name sucks and i want a name change, pm me if you can help!
new member recruited by scotty
strong mods: aikido, judo, judofrac, mushu,
weak mods: joust and spar
belt:brown almost black
-----
hello
-----
hello everyone
-----
black belt now
-----
killppl i know u and I'm a black belt i was recruited by scottymoore because he though i was a good player I'm new to the clan i will respect my clan members nice to meet u all!
-----
I think I am ready to join the team 4 a war
-----
I used to be in brutal
-----
My replay split kick
-----
Brutal wants me back but I will stay in Titan and be a loyal member
-----
I have about 8 different head textures so if any of my fellow Titan members need a head I can help them out
-----
I don't have a lot of tc but now that I am on the clan thanks to scottymoore I will try hard to invest more tc in the clan bank
-----
Killppl I am a new member of the clan and i hope I can impress u as I impressed scottymoore
-----
I also hope to be the first Titan rank In the clan
-----
Killppl I hope u won't kick me out because the co leader scottymoore thought I was good enough to join the clan
-----
Scotty this post is for u. Thank u 4 recruiting me into a very good clan and thinking I have what it takes to be in Titan.
-----
Scottymoore plz tell me the servers u go on so we can fight again. Our recruiting match was great and fun.
-----
Hello
-----
Killppl may I request a match with u as u r my leader?
Last edited by ehon; Jan 7, 2014 at 12:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[QUOTE=mickd01;7004638]1.belt:green
5.why do you want to join:I heard and saw this clan in action and wanted in as soon as possible
6.about myself:im 13,mature,Skype:FireCat,im a boy that loves group work and helping out,i will probably be on toribash or MC most of the time.
-----
1.belt:green
Attached Files
The five parts.rpl (277 Bytes, 6 views)
The headless whoreman.rpl (305.7 KB, 8 views)
HOLY FUCK.rpl (281 Bytes, 12 views)
HOLY FUCK.rpl (281 Bytes, 6 views)
The five parts.rpl (277 Bytes, 6 views)
SOWSOME SAUSE.rpl (46.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by mickd01; Jan 11, 2014 at 12:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
1.Who is the CO-Leader: scottymoore2010
2.Favorite mod: Katana
3.Forum activity 1-5
4.In-game activity 1-5
5.Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because i always feel left out with other clans
6.Tell us about yourself(put your age here):11 years old
7.Post 3 replays of your choice: Yes I will do that as said
-----
Belt: Blue
Last edited by Forex; Jan 11, 2014 at 01:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
jay just find me and join my server and ill test you out since kill isnt on but you do need to post the three replays ok
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

belt: Blue
Best mods: Virtually unbeatable in wushu and aikido practice a little, I'm learning gtboxing by Youtube.
About me: As I said, I'm 15, and I'm shy most of the day on the computer. My brother taught me to play guitar, I do not know if you know him in Toribash your name and LordLuan. I'll be after school.
Hobbies: In my free time I usually play guitar, study, play guitar and read

Thank you all hope to be accepted!,