Ranking
To Start off
I am Victor, I am 16 years of age. I am from Long Island, New York. I am a black belt. I have started playing Toribash in 2012 but stopped for about a year. I really got into playing again when I saw a Youtube video where someone was playing "Jesus Copter" mod. After I saw that I started to play more and more so I can improve my skills. I have won many match's against 2-5 Dan players, But i'm looking for a Clan & Hoping on tips to improve more. I haven't bin in any clan yet but i'm hoping its this clan. It looks like one of the best of not the best organized clans out there. If you would like my Skype here it is " vman765g ". I have tryed looking in to other Clans but none of them even gave me a chance. Im hope you Guys/Gals *if any* would Give me a chance. I looked at everything on the main page looked great, i loved the clan video too, I think it was one of the main thing that drew me to this Clan when I first came a cross it.

Thank you for your time. Please reply when a you can,
Much Love and Thanks,
Victor!
VOC FOR LIFE
nice app with lots of detail on you. But we need to know a little ore about the ingame stuff.
a
Last edited by SirVooDoo; Aug 16, 2014 at 10:58 PM.
I make textures n stuff.... And i love hentai. Peace and love <3
Not much to say but yes. Where do you live in texas? I live in cypress which is just outside houston city limits
Tree
I live in Richardson, Moving to back to cali, I miss Hollywood
I make textures n stuff.... And i love hentai. Peace and love <3
Idk where richardson is but anyway no more talking in recruitment thread. feel free to go post in our discussion thread
Tree