400 frames Total
Frame Rate: 7,5,20
Distance: 200

Mod made by: Phishy

This mod will soon be an official mod,
but if you want to see this first hand
the download link is below.

tekyatofixed.tbm

Last edited by Phishy; Jul 8, 2009 at 12:33 AM.
The 50 tf and no dq in ring will only make this into another wrestling mod.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
no.. because theirs 200 distance between the plays(enough distance to kick.) and you get 7 frames and then 5 frames to set up your kicks... then 50 frames to show the results.
EDIT: I mean if you want to wrestle then you will probably get destroyed, because you have to get to the other player... Also theirs no hold.

This is more of a game setting put into a mod, but it is still counted as a mod I guess. IceShadow is right, this is one more of the wrestling mods, that all look similiar.
An extension of the knee takes roughly 20 turn frames. Build your mod around that.

Also seeing as this mod lacks dismemberment of any joints your other main goal besides fracturing your opponent and gaining points through bruises would be to dq your opponent outside of the ring. The act of dqing your opponent would consist of you pushing them out of the ring. Most would call this wrestling.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Hmm.. ok I'll make some changes.
Edit: Changing tf, adding dismemberment looks a lot better now!
Edit Again: Added DQ inside of ring.. ok I'm pretty sure this mod is fullproof now.
Changed name to Tekyatofixed.tbm so I can re-upload the fixed version to toribash.
Last edited by Phishy; Jul 7, 2009 at 08:23 AM.