Ranking
Nick: Zach

Belt: 6th Dan Black Belt

Reason to join: I've always hated Aikido BigDojo. Ever since it was added into the game, all the betting servers and etc. ONLY use this fucking mod. I hate it beyond belief, and it requires no skill, which makes it a perfect candidate for a betting server. The entire point of aikido is to throw your opponent out of the ring, yet, they enlarged the ring, so what is the point anymore?

Replays: Well, this one isn't that great, but it was the only replay I made within the last 20 minutes that DIDN'T glitch.
Attached Files
f poop2.rpl (63.4 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Faint; Feb 3, 2012 at 02:32 AM.
Nick: Brains10
Belt: 8th
Reason to join: Much too easy to lift and dq someone, or just progressively shovel them out of the ring
Replays: you've seen me play, do I really have to post any? if so give me a day or two, i have none
Nick: Cozza
Belt: 2nd Dan
Reason to join: I hate lugging around my broken limbs to survive against noobs who do noob/shit moves.
Replays: Attached.
Hope you accept me.
Attached Files
super turnover.rpl (62.5 KB, 10 views)
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by TheSecret View Post
I myself go for a more destructive outcome in anymatch

bd was introduced to get rid of lifters, but it ended up as mod where people trying to dm each other.
I do not agree why can´t one contract their wrists on the first turn, i see nothing wrong with it

here is a spoiler for you

why contracting wrists is gay and can't be considered as fairplay

it is bad if you use such a negative way to teach people the other way, why not the "Finess at aikido org" or the "How aikido should be org" not all "Anti-BD ,BD haters org".

That was made to bring people attention, if this org would be called like "Finess at aikido org" would you stop here for discussion we got few posts above?
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
Replays: Well, this one isn't that great, but it was the only replay I made within the last 20 minutes that DIDN'T glitch.

emm these gliched replays must be aikido7.tbm you need this mod to be able to watch it properly
will add mod section laterrr

Faint - valid replay --> accepted
Brains10 - valid replay --> accepted
cozzakill - invalid replay --> can't acept right now.
Last edited by snake; Feb 3, 2012 at 11:22 AM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by snake View Post
here is a spoiler for you

why contracting wrists is gay and can't be considered as fairplay

That was made to bring people attention, if this org would be called like "Finess at aikido org" would you stop here for discussion we got few posts above?

well first off, abt the wrists, if u dont clap he isnt going to grab you like that, second of after that, you can, 2nd turn ungrab contract your wrists , 3rd turn grab, 4th turn ungrab, since his wrist joint is so exposed you can actually apply enough stress to it so it unbreaks.
Besides if aikido isnt about useing ur opponents force to disarm him and/or win, i just see a valid clap counter there from an aikido player trying to counter a clap, and there are other places more exposed when one does the contract elbow and wrist movement.
But why do you consider this unfair if its a way to get you more constricted then a clap? that wouldn´t even happen if you didn´t clap the "wrists contracting uke"
and besides the person isn´t cheating nor hacking just useing the functions that the game itself presented, how can such be consider foulplay.
If you clap and constrict their hands, how can it be fair for the other guy to actually move or do anything? Since he can´t simply avoid the grab like in real life.
You shouldn´t shun a movement that makes your useless.

If this was named "finess at aikido" or sth like that and wasn´t a hate club on anything nor prohibited any movements, i migth had actually joined since there are no other aikido orgs , although im in the TA , it´s so but so inactive, its fun to see people actually applying, and get ignored so I dont exactly count the half zombie org.
Besides if aikido isnt about useing ur opponents force to disarm him and/or win, i just see a valid clap counter there from an aikido player trying to counter a clap, and there are other places more exposed when one does the contract elbow and wrist movement.
But why do you consider this unfair if its a way to get you more constricted then a clap? that wouldn´t even happen if you didn´t clap the "wrists contracting uke"
and besides the person isn´t cheating nor hacking just useing the functions that the game itself presented, how can such be consider foulplay.
If you clap and constrict their hands, how can it be fair for the other guy to actually move or do anything? Since he can´t simply avoid the grab like in real life.
You shouldn´t shun a movement that makes your useless.

i'm not. and this is not a problem for me, since i'm still able to lock his elbows.
the point is: wrists are one of the most essential joints in aikido. You can use em, but your opponent can't use em anymore. is that fair? and this is just a first turn.

I can also use wrists like that, but it would not leave much chances to opponent, thats why i use a clap, thats why i always try to throw opponent inside the dojo, not throwing him far outside, where there is no chances to save.
fairplay

or i can start in rather vantage point ( i mean other position of legs, then just relaxed ), play with forced suplex all the time, where there is no risc for me at all, and don't bothering myself to spin the opponent in the end and get 1 more qi and 10 tc, but is it worth it? ( spin on throw is risky already and at this moment if opponet will counter you you are getting dqed in 5/10 times. )
i'd rather risk, have a nice match but loose, then win without leaving any chance to opponent. sportsmanship.
for the sake of good game.

as i said, and as i stated on first post: game, replay > win/loss. i don't care did i won or not. there is no such things as win/loss to me. there are only: done everything correct or failed something.
if ok then play more, if no, then just wait. ;)

also about this:
well first off, abt the wrists, if u dont clap he isnt going to grab you like that, second of after that, you can, 2nd turn ungrab contract your wrists , 3rd turn grab, 4th turn ungrab, since his wrist joint is so exposed you can actually apply enough stress to it so it unbreaks.

there are other aikido-like mods then aikido and bd, spiritwrestling for example, where you can't harm your opponent directly, there is a wrists dq, and such move give rather more advantage. But again, is that's a fairplay?
but hey, you can counter it with torsograb! and what do you have in the end?
2 players stuck into one piece with doublegrabs
is that's a good game?
Last edited by snake; Feb 3, 2012 at 12:20 PM.
tell me about aikido
How is the replay invalid? I can play it and it's aikido.tbm.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
How is the replay invalid? I can play it and it's aikido.tbm.

1) starting with a kick
2) pushing
while the purpose of this org is to promote players to go for throws/turnovers/nstuff without damaging opponent directly.
3) turnover wasn't made properly, so you eneded up rather outside the dojo then your opponent.
4) very close match
5) luck
Last edited by snake; Feb 3, 2012 at 12:45 PM.
tell me about aikido
is that* a good game?

no, it´s extremely boreing and it is not worth the "gg" thing at the end.

also since im getting tired of this.
Since every newcomer on toribash will just push everyone and destroy everyone, and not even be preocupied with the safety of Uke, and since little number what this no contract thing turnover counter thing to work, why dont you simply make you own mod, and then present it to the comunity ? its much more easyer, and i promise i would give it a try.

this org has more of a feel of a rage central aimed at a popular mod
The last 2 reasons aren't exactly for a valid argument I knew what I was doing.
Ok take out the kick and take out the pushing and make things a proper turn over, it seems like a shovel.