Toribash
Re: Tonfa mod
Originally Posted by Skazz
I've done some updating to the first post, new defensive variation added...

In response to your answers:
-Thanks for caressing my ego, kRoKz ;)

-COM(B)AT, I don't think making them cylindrical is really worth the effort... TB isn't exactly realistic anyway, and I don't think it'd matter much effect-wise (or would it? I'm not quite sure...)

-Elliot, the TonfaDefense mod, is that what you had in mind?

- PlayerID666, I was thinking for rapid successive strikes, the mods could benefit from some more friction... At this time of night I'm not gonna experiment with it, if you add a line to the file with "friction x" (without the quotes, and where x is any positive number, default is 1), you might get some nice results... If you're gonna try, be sure to tell me and I'll post some updated versions...

You should still make them look like real tonfa. If your going to make a mod with a weapon it is generally good to make it look like the real weapon. I could make a big ball on my hand and call it a sword, couldn't I?
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
Re: Tonfa mod
Thanks for making the cylindrical version, MrPoptart... It certainly looks more realistic, but in all honesty, gameplay-wise I prefer the box-shaped ones... The cylindrical ones are a lot heavier, makes it harder to get into full swing... Although once you get them there, they're probably a lot more lethal

Oh, and COM(B)AT, I searched for tonfa images on google, and most of them I saw there are actually rectangular near the handle and cylindrical at both ends... So, for the sake of striking a balance between realism and gameplay, shall we leave it at this? I don't think there's much novelty left in this mod anyway

(unless, of course, someone'd make a few replays with them, I'm actually kinda curious what's been done with them so far...)