Ranking
Original Post
[Event] Ninja Warrior Season 2
/!\ Inscriptions are FINISHED !! I download all replays right now so it is useless to edit your post anymore !
/!\ Inscriptions are closed ! It is useless to send any more introduction replay !!

I am preparing the thread for the launching, everyone will be able to download the mod today.

First mod presentation :

10 Parkours mods (+ 1 Special event)
Each time, the public vote for the best parkourer to give them points. The one with the most points at the end of the season win the tourney and the prize !

New season, new mod maker : Trichard21 is the one !
This time Toribash Ninja Warrior have a true announcer : Rossbarker is our voice !

Ranking system

The actual Ranking System (there will be may be changes, but the final system will be fixed before the first challenge start) :

The public vote for his favorite replay.
The replay maker with the most votes earn 5 points, the second 4 points, etc.
You get one extra point if you are the fastest to finish (less amount of frames) the challenge.

Inscriptions are now open !

How to be in ?

Post here a 400 frames replay that will show your tori to the world.
Any style you want, any mod you want, show your unique style !

Post too the country where you are living !

If you need any inspiration, take a look at this :

/!\ You can't be in if you don't post your presentation replay /!\

Prices :

Prices

There will be a new challenge every two months and you will get each time one month to make your replay.

Challengers :

Challengers

Inscriptions dead line :

April the 2th

Season 1 Videos :

Season 1 Videos

Last edited by Mocucha; Mar 27, 2015 at 02:20 AM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Eheh thanks. Click on the spoiler if you want to give your opinion about the new ranking system and help me to find the best solution
Last edited by Mocucha; Feb 23, 2015 at 01:44 AM.

Sweet...
Gonna try to participate often...even i can't be ranked because of pro's like xlr'.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
So happy you're starting this up again, I'm going to actually participate this time (hopefully). May the best tori win!
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Yay, since I'm way better than I used to be, ima try my best to participate in this event.
Ready to set the world on fire
Could you open the spoiler and give me your opinion about the ranking system please ?