Ranking
+

TyZi Moderated Message:
Warned. Multiplayer replay/Singleplayer board
Attached Files
#Hayabusa - [S] - Magnos.rpl (1.53 MB, 38 views)
Last edited by TyZi; Jul 18, 2017 at 12:53 AM.
[LoP] | [TMM]
Hey, nice to see ur back hayabusa ;)

Parkour: Well, probably it was the one i found less interesting between the other 3, the parkour is kinda too basic, too much run without any amazing move, sometimes u twitch a bit, but nothing so relevant, so yea, my hint is, when u're parkouring try to think outside the box, try to bring something new, a move that no one expect, it's rare to see someone parkouring, and that's the reason why we always need to make something different, but it wasn't bad at all. 7/10

Madman: I'm not really good at that, but i still have some comments.
Well, i don't judge the opener as a important thing, so if it's basic or not it won't be a really impactant stuff in the replay, the first kick is really cool, i like how u manage to get that, maybe 3 dms could be better, but those 2 dms are really cool, after that u got a really good spin getting 2 dms again, u managed ur tori pretty well to get them and after that u made a pretty decent combo, i like it, well, it wasn't a replay where u put a great creative, but the flow and moves in it are really good, nice one. 8/10

Spar: I really enjoyed the first trick, but it had a little problem, the landing wasn't good, but the good things was the fact that u saved ur bad landing with ur arms, after that u get a decent rotation, but at some parts of it it was a bit slow, to tell u the truth, i enjoy it, cuz ur flow wasn't lost, when u get the stance u come with a cool combo against magnus with blocks kicks and punches, good use of ur arm to throw magnus and make the spar looks better and the end was one of the most interesting parts of the spar for me, u made a really cool cartwheel to get a transition to kick him, and that was a really ko, great replay. 8.5/10
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
Thank you for the comment Victor4554
Yes the parkour feel like platonic i agree
[LoP] | [TMM]
i don't why you made a replay correction of Apo and Ouroboros.
The original version is already good.
And is way better than the correction version.
pretty good and simple, nice flow
love the movement
love the tumbleweed
kinda slow for me
here: 9/10
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
Very cool, this might be me but the fully extended ankles in the second backflip made it look a bit bizarre, but everything else was sweet. Cute pose too
oh yeah