Toribash
Cosmiiiic will not be joining the Tribe at this time.
zRush3r will not be joining the Tribe at this time.
P0S3ID0N will not be joining the Tribe at this time.
Hildetorr will not be joining the Tribe at this time.
Monika is now is discussion.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
im interested in joining, give me 5 reasons why you believe you deserve me

if you impress me i'll share some replays
Wounder will not be join the Tribe.
Monika is still in discussion.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hello everyone! My name is Christian/Static and I would like to join Tribe.

Reason for applying:
The main reason I am applying is I have a few friends in this clan and have been in a clan with others. Also tribe seems very laid back. I also love bands. I love meeting new people and joining this clan will allow me to do just that.

What can I bring to Tribe?
I'd say I'm a decent replay maker. I make madmans, parkour, and I also do a bit of sparring. I am also fairly decent at lenshu3ng. (replays will be down below) Once you get to know me I'm a very social person and I just like to talk and hang out in general.

More about me:
Ok so my name is Christian and I was born in Mississippi (yeah I'm a redneck). I am 18 years old and I'm currently going to college. I don't really have a major yet, but I'm thinking about majoring in computer programming. I am in a wheelchair due to muscular dystrophy. I enjoy joking about being in a wheelchair because I find its better to joke about it then get butthurt when someone makes a joke. My all time favorite thing to do is watch American football with my friends. Ok enough rambling.

My Toribash history:
I found the game sometime in 2012 and watched youtube videos for about a year and a half. I finally got the game in late 2013 or early 2014. I started off playing a lot of multiplayer and never really touched singleplayer. I got pretty good at ABD and started to duel. Then I found the forums... yeah it took me almost a year to find the forums. That is where I found the replay section and there were so many good replay makers posting almost weekly. I decided to give it a shot. It took a while, but I eventually got good enough to join ORMO. Fast forward 2 or 3 years and here I am, hella washed up, but still around.

Thats about it. Sorry for telling ya'll my life story, but maybe you'll find it interesting. Thank you for your time!
Attached Files
[Static]Drop of a hat.rpl (406.0 KB, 5 views)
All in all its ok .rpl (571.9 KB, 5 views)
really good cbs.rpl (88.4 KB, 7 views)
so clutch.rpl (88.1 KB, 5 views)
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.rpl (1.05 MB, 6 views)
Last edited by Static; Jan 26, 2018 at 02:08 AM.
Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
im interested in joining, give me 5 reasons why you believe you deserve me

if you impress me i'll share some replays

you call me gay

NO!
SEND ME TC 4FREE
Monika will not be joining the Tribe at this time.
Static is in discussion.
She/They

Static has been accepted into the Tribe.
She/They

Appreciate it guys! It’ll be nice getting to know all of you better
Last edited by Static; Jan 31, 2018 at 08:33 PM.